Let me clear my throat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me clear my throat.

Ahem! The sweetest ball game on display in the world.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mane deh pan fiyah,a fi im year,memba mi tell yuh.Dem 3 man deh a guh tun it up,at 30 mill a piece,now worth at least 150 to 200 mill a piece,all through,you guessed it,player performance......lol.

Nice up the dance.

https://youtu.be/1-fAy5_tb_0

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So no comment on selfish Salah

Or fwds need to be selfish. Because Mane did it b4
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Its all good,dem affi irony out dem egos early.This race might come down to goal difference.If Mane a trow wud pan Salah,im a trow it pan imself.In other words leggo di ball for the open man, a goal wi a defen ,not self.

The question is ,how does that translate to our adversaries,hint ! people dedddddd.

Comment

Working...
        X