No announcement yet.

The JLP economic council : Failed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suh summarize it nuh brethren in a paragraph or two.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their opinion....even you. Your opinions are no concern of mine.

But when folks misunderstand/misinterpret the facts on straightforward subjects that's a pet peeve
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

But you nuh have the info right now so mi can't argue with you. LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don yuh wrang,Sass will never do better than that.Believe your assessment of the bredda,he cant grasp concepts and is ( not maybe or either) a fraud.

This tribalist ,nuh ave shame.The JLP must get a 2nd term,to begin the self cleansing of corruption.At least two Government ministers will be Jailed in their next term in office.

History demands it,with the consequences being constitutional change to affect corruption governance.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can you tell me one initiative put forward by Dr. Peter Phillips that is worthy of looking at?

Let us see who is bias.

Thanks, I hope you are not busy too.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Clown 1 % growth in 4 years , that said why would anyone want the PNP back in power at this juncture.Jamaica need 4 more years of robbing to tear this prosperity mask of failure off !

By then a viable opposition and a morally damaged incumbent government will have one major issue to argue about .Corruption and its constitutional effects.

I see 4 more years of 1% worse yet negative growth when the next recession hits.

Comment

I ask you one simple question. What is the current unemployment figure??? What it was in 2016?

Comment

Answering that proves what,that I dont know,don't care and the 1% is a continuation of the PNP failed promises.

Pointing out that the pot and kettle are black does what ?

Deflect from the real issues,a tribalist defensive tool.

Comment

This makes zero sense so it’s appropriate for you to somehow find it amusing 🙂
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Financial Times highlights Jamaica's history with the IMF
                      Looks at the motivation of the main players in the rocky relationship

“Has Jamaica crashed yet?”

That was the question that was jokingly asked at the beginning of follow-up meetings related to negotiations taking place between the Jamaican Government and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in 2013, according to an official who was involved.

The story comes to us through a Financial Times ( FT) article published recently in two parts entitled 'Inside the IMF's outrageous, improbably successful Jamaican programme'.

Jamaican government officials of the People's National Party's (PNP) Administration at the time would not have found the question funny. As the article stated, “Jamaica was on the precipice.”

While many tales in the international media of Jamaica's near miraculous turnaround over the past few years have focused on the facts and figures that underline the positive shift, the piece from FT also looks at the events and the players which took Jamaica from desperation to innovation.

After the debacle of the Tivoli Gardens invasion to capture drug lord Christopher “Dudus” Coke during the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) Administration in 2010, FT explained that a politically weakened Prime Minister Bruce Golding “reneged on an IMF agreement to freeze pay for civil servants and wrecked the tortuously negotiated package with the Washington institutions”.

The decision put the IMF agreement in jeopardy which led to its disintegration.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...1?profile=1056
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X