"More powers to Terrence Williams!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "More powers to Terrence Williams!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1-J...ayer_embedded#!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Let's hope the support for INDECOM (and Mr. Williams) transcends all classes and sectors of the society.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke
    "He has been the best so far based on his level of professionalism and great motivational skills. That made him one of the top coaches I have ever been under. He was exceptional in getting the best out of his players."

Paul Young on Renee Simoes (c. 2005)

Comment

good to see you FAN. I hope everything is ok with you and family.
      Have you seen or heard from Matter lately?

I hope he stands firm because I know a lot of people hoping that he fails. Many people no longer trust the police and I am not only talking in the ghetto but even in the most remote part of country.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem yah police WIKKID to R-a-$-$. As the man say, how comes it is a shoot-out and no other fence have any gun shots!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

All is well with me and family, Assasin. Wishing the same for you. I spoke with Matter a few months ago but unfortunately we have not met up in person in a while. I will have to reach out to him again soon.

#1fan
          "He has been the best so far based on his level of professionalism and great motivational skills. That made him one of the top coaches I have ever been under. He was exceptional in getting the best out of his players."

Paul Young on Renee Simoes (c. 2005)

Comment

give thanks brethren. Respect still, come good to see I still about.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X