Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 mil for Maguire? I wonder

how much Lowe cost?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Which Lowe? Please explain.

Comment

This is where I question the coach. This thrust for English players. I'm willing to give him some rope before I start to tighten the noose.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        This is where I question the coach. This thrust for English players. I'm willing to give him some rope before I start to tighten the noose.
        I read about his move for a core of English players from last season.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jamaica best central defender right now. Doubt he would cost 90 million quid.

Comment

I really can't understand why the reluctance to go for Zaha especially given we will get a 25% discount.
            Wan Bissaka has to be worked into the team, shelving Rasford was not helpful, he would probably be futher ahead had Man U made gim a permanent starter from day one.
            If we spend this planeload of money on McGuire(automatic starter), will it hamper WB's progress?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              I really can't understand why the reluctance to go for Zaha especially given we will get a 25% discount.
              Wan Bissaka has to be worked into the team, shelving Rasford was not helpful, he would probably be futher ahead had Man U made gim a permanent starter from day one.
              If we spend this planeload of money on McGuire(automatic starter), will it hamper WB's progress?
              Dude ... Zaha will not return to MU.

"If we spend this planeload of money on McGuire(automatic starter), will it hamper WB's progress?"

How? One is a central defender, the other is a RB.

Comment

Ole might not be the best coach and may end up been fired but he is doing the right thing. This is what all the other coaches missed. Seeing the needed position and getting young good players to compliment what he has and the style he wants to play, not just big names.

As for Zaha, why is that he can't come back when Pogba did and still want to leave? Anyway I don't think he is coming back but he is better than any winger Manu used last year. I think Wan B going to be a very good players for a long time. He is just so calm and can win so many tackles. What Jose and the Dutch did was drive the wage structure totally out of wack and then everybody at Manu and their granny wanted more, even when under performing.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Ole might not be the best coach and may end up been fired but he is doing the right thing. This is what all the other coaches missed. Seeing the needed position and getting young good players to compliment what he has and the style he wants to play, not just big names.

As for Zaha, why is that he can't come back when Pogba did and still want to leave? Anyway I don't think he is coming back but he is better than any winger Manu used last year. I think Wan B going to be a very good players for a long time. He is just so calm and can win so many tackles. What Jose and the Dutch did was drive the wage structure totally out of wack and then everybody at Manu and their granny wanted more, even when under performing.
                  Zaha had a terrible experience when he was at MU have you seen anything to suggest he would want to go back?

Comment

haven't seen anything to say he wouldn't go back either. He knew the experience was bad mainly because of the coaches. He is professional and has been through many coaches at Crystal Palace as well. His family is also friendly with Wan B and I don't think he encouraged him not to go.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mourinho was never involved in players’ contract negotiations. Mourinho’s biggest sin was his divisive personality but he’s been proven correct about his players assessment.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He said he doesn’t want to go back and that Arsenal is his dream club. Plus he doesn’t want to leave his family who are rooted in London.

Comment

Yuh kno yuh right, thanks fi de correction pon McGuire.
                          Remain firm regarding Zaha though.
                          I think he would be the most significant acquisition domestically (league-wise)speaking with an immediate impact guaranteed, and having a discount card makes us unique.

Comment

Another thing too, if we get Zaha, Pogba will likely start believing in the potential of of his team based on favourable results...., he certainly can find Zaha with his patented diagonal aerial passes...

Comment

What player assessment? The ones he bought?

He asked to buy Sanchez at the all cost and that threw the salary structure out of wack. Degea want as much as him and Rashford want 300 mil. Herrera etc all want pay raise because of Alexis deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X