This argument is not for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This argument is not for

Chippy. Let's put chippy to the side for this argument. Rboyz on a whole is an athletic team. Rboyz relies heavily on athleticism. 50-50 balls they out run you and win those, heading; they out jump you to clear. Where Rboyz fail is in technique (controlling and passing accurately into space). Rboyz use athleticism to even cover and make up mistakes.

Why am I harping on athleticism? There is a weak point in the armour of athleticism. Who? 14 Brother Francis Francis was man handled off the ball to give Honduras a goal. In the Panama game, a player pushed a ball around him to run back and catch it you can't do this to Lowe,Alvas, Lawrence et al. They are track stars they would welcome that move. Tappa take my advise;
    the data will be fed to the US 's algorithm and Francis will be a target for goal. Rboy just doesn't do well if they are scored upon first. Lawrence will be drawn high and a counter will be made isolating Francis in a one v one situation. Mark my words.

Hector isn't assertive but one can't question his efforts to regain possession of the ball, I would start him against the US despite he is prone to making amateur mistakes.
    Lowe sheg de ting up, he would be ideal to marshall McKinney.

Comment

Hector too slow. They are going to have a field day with him. Haiti showing the world how defense is played(against Mexico). If we can play defense half as good as Haiti tomorrow, the US corner dark.

Comment

Hector been too slow is not a problem. He has played well in the middle and shield the defenders. You don't want him anywhere but in the defensive mid. We have enough fast players. Is passing wasn't perfect in the first game but it got better.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Hector been too slow is not a problem. He has played well in the middle and shield the defenders. You don't want him anywhere but in the defensive mid. We have enough fast players. Is passing wasn't perfect in the first game but it got better.
          Hector too slow is not a problem?. How about when you combine that with his inaccurate passes along with the same for the entire team except Lawrence?. Still not a problem?. I would agree that its not a problem but 3 problems.

Comment

Favouring a start for him is tailored to the opponent we will be playing today, there is this evanescent presence about him when the opponent has the ball, he pops up everywhere on the field tackling.
            The US must not be allowed to walk the ball into our half of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Favouring a start for him is tailored to the opponent we will be playing today, there is this evanescent presence about him when the opponent has the ball, he pops up everywhere on the field tackling.
              The US must not be allowed to walk the ball into our half of the field.
              Yep. Thats right. Hopefully he does not give away a penalty or a free kick around the box because we are clueless in defending against those and he is prone to commiting those offenses. Hopefully Flemmings doesnt start.

Comment

Yeah ge tends to make those rash tackles on areas of the field likely to be consequential..
                We have taken a downward spiral, we have to be thorough in order to get the desired results today.
                Dot all I's and cross all our T's,and we will be fine.

Comment

Well the results speak for itself. Watch the game again and see where the goals come from. A certain side of the Rboyz was targeted.

Comment

Working...
                  X