Jangle .... there is talk of Lukaku leaving. However

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle .... there is talk of Lukaku leaving. However

can Rashford be expected to lead the line all season? Are you expecting him to deliver?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A hope the spend the summer teaching Rashford to head the ball. You will also have to get another forward. Man still need an attacking mid and a center half.

You think Pogba is leaving?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

You think Pogba is leaving?
      Leaving to where? They need to convince him this is where he needs to be and build the team around him.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manu needs a goalie period. NO matter what; if Manu wants to dominate Europe one cannot do so without going through Spain. Going through Spain menas ground hog day with Degea (mumbling to himself and doing his antics) Sorry, no vote of confidence here.

Some on Manu team view us fans as fools. Why? Yeah they sabotage Manu in terms of points to make the CL. Why? So Manu cannot attract quality players to replace the lazy and the traitors. Yes I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Manu needs a goalie period. NO matter what; if Manu wants to dominate Europe one cannot do so without going through Spain. Going through Spain menas ground hog day with Degea (mumbling to himself and doing his antics) Sorry, no vote of confidence here.

Some on Manu team view us fans as fools. Why? Yeah they sabotage Manu in terms of points to make the CL. Why? So Manu cannot attract quality players to replace the lazy and the traitors. Yes I said it.
          Seeing some simple goals he let in .... I see your point. However, if he is convinced to stay and return to form ..... we'd have one of the best keepers.

Comment

Rashford cannot lead us to the Promise Land. The coach has placed a lot of faith in him. So you live by the sword you die by the sword. However, I believe the coach is going to adopt a Liverpool formation where he doesn't have a point forward and share the goal scoring responsibility between Rashford, Martial, the third forward and the midfielders. I also see talks of them getting the Seville forward if Lukaku goes.

Pogba needs to go one way or the other. You keep hoping that he can be convinced to stay but that would be foolhardy. He's already gone public that he wants to go and the dye has been cast. Even if he stays, the fans are not going to be behind him. One mistake or dropped game then they'll get on his back knowing that he wanted to leave. That'll exasperate his situation. I believe if he goes, then we may see a marked improvement in Sanchez who we're stuck with. He can then become THE man at the club.

DeGea needs to sign his contract or be dropped to the bench. The coach has a big problem selecting the captain as no one has shown any real leadership qualities. I think the Swiss should get it.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lazie listen to me; he will be good until we are at the point of closing in on the CL title. Then guess what? "Once bitten twice shy" Klopp slightly had the same problem but he fixed it. Boss you can't win the CL without a solid , trusted goalie. Aloso; did you notice that all Manu needed was to win one and tie another to be in the CL? No CL, what can Manu say to the likes of Neres? Di man dem f ..up Manu prospects. Manu must remain average to suit them. Manu is too big to fail and be average.

Comment

DeGea isone of the best, if not the best out there. All he needs to do is sign his contract and get on with it.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Rashford cannot lead us to the Promise Land. The coach has placed a lot of faith in him. So you live by the sword you die by the sword. However, I believe the coach is going to adopt a Liverpool formation where he doesn't have a point forward and share the goal scoring responsibility between Rashford, Martial, the third forward and the midfielders. I also see talks of them getting the Seville forward if Lukaku goes.

Pogba needs to go one way or the other. You keep hoping that he can be convinced to stay but that would be foolhardy. He's already gone public that he wants to go and the dye has been cast. Even if he stays, the fans are not going to be behind him. One mistake or dropped game then they'll get on his back knowing that he wanted to leave. That'll exasperate his situation. I believe if he goes, then we may see a marked improvement in Sanchez who we're stuck with. He can then become THE man at the club.

DeGea needs to sign his contract or be dropped to the bench. The coach has a big problem selecting the captain as no one has shown any real leadership qualities. I think the Swiss should get it.
                  Marked improvement in Sanchez? You been hanging out with X? 13 goals ... 9 assists and MU fans are eager to get rid of their best player? We cannot be serious.

Comment

Pogba has done this before and he is willing to run. He is a good player but he has to learn to fight when things get tough and the first thing can't be run. He will be a cancer in the dressing room if he doesn't leave. No taking away that he is good player but this kind of things happen to good player. Ask Argentina Messi. I think Manu should get a high scoring attacking mid like Bruno to add with the forward line. Manu is going to use a lot of attacking and speed ball game. Not sure about Sanchez, he is too inclined to touch the ball too much. He need to make some quick short passes sometimes. With Lingard, Rashford and now the Welch youth, speed to burn up top.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You haven't been watching the Copa America I see. It's like Sanchez born again. Boss why you keep holding on to Pogba who doesn't want to be at ManU?

Comment

Oh yeah sure. If you had the choice of Alysson v De Gea who would you choose? My choice is obvious. BTW, how come a big club such as Manu has so few Brasilians? No wonder MANU hasn't seen a title in so many years. Manu spend millions buying players from mid table clubs and at the same time has a closed purse on Brasilians (off the national team). The problem with Manu is the lack of reliable quality players (yet Manu desire to run with its equals Barca and Real).

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          You haven't been watching the Copa America I see. It's like Sanchez born again. Boss why you keep holding on to Pogba who doesn't want to be at ManU?
                          The jersey look like it heavy fi Sanchez bredren. Okay .... we get rid of our BEST PLAYER. Who gonna replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            Pogba has done this before and he is willing to run. He is a good player but he has to learn to fight when things get tough and the first thing can't be run. He will be a cancer in the dressing room if he doesn't leave. No taking away that he is good player but this kind of things happen to good player. Ask Argentina Messi. I think Manu should get a high scoring attacking mid like Bruno to add with the forward line. Manu is going to use a lot of attacking and speed ball game. Not sure about Sanchez, he is too inclined to touch the ball too much. He need to make some quick short passes sometimes. With Lingard, Rashford and now the Welch youth, speed to burn up top.
                            ...yeah ... but will Bruno be willing to come to MU? Maybe when he looks around the dressing room Pogba sees that this team is going no where.

Comment

Forget about his replacement. When you have diabetes more time you just have to cut off the limb to save the body. That is Pogba.

Comment

Working...
                              X