Jamaica vs El Salvador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica vs El Salvador

I don’t know if it’s the heat and humidity why we looking so lethargic and devoid of ideas.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Why we are playing so many long ball?

That ball wasn't offside.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What a wasteful and boring match. It’s like a a over 60’s game. Leon Bailey should have been substituted from halftime. Kemar Lawrence also.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        What a wasteful and boring match. It’s like a a over 60’s game. Leon Bailey should have been substituted from halftime. Kemar Lawrence also.
        Yep. Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          Yep. Agree
          Love the Bermuda team.
          Keep an eye on them over the next 8 to 10 yrs

Comment

can someone have a talk with taxi please. Not a good look.

Comment

Tappa have some work to do. The wingbacks are overlapping and running into the wingers space. The forwards running to the sides also in the wingers place.

We need to get the spacing and shape right. At least our defensive shape was better tonight. Too much damn long pass in the first half, why??? kmt.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can't imagine a thread about ReggaeBoyz football...and X not involved.

Anyway, I am going to call out Tappa.

It's the lazy Jamaican brand football again.

The past 2 ReggaeBoyz squad comprising of ub40's is far superior to the current squad..

Btw, 74:39 Curacao 1. Honduras nil.
                Last edited by HL; June 21, 2019, 11:16 PM.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am so special

https://youtu.be/khzYfshc0AY
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You just lost me wid that crap.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So I had you I am on the go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_tNtQLs7vY
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Can't imagine a thread about ReggaeBoyz football...and X not involved.

Anyway, I am going to call out Tappa.

It's the lazy Jamaican brand football again.

The past 2 ReggaeBoyz squad comprising of ub40's is far superior to the current squad..

Btw, 74:39 Curacao 1. Honduras nil.
                        I hear you, but I am yet to see a team that is better than the Boyz in winning 50-50 balls. They do a good job in that department. We have speed. The problem is we just give it rifgt back to the opponents.

Comment

The thing is although our wingbacks maybe out of position, they are fast and recover and cut out the wingers so that force the ball to the middle with Lowe and Hector in there.

A lot of wining will have to do with Tappa sorting it out. The wingbaks are playing too close to the wingers in attack without co-ordination. Brian Brown should be a sub. Nicholson the attacking mid and Orgill need to trust his wingers and keep in the middle even when the ball is not coming. Leon need to settle down and play the easy ball sometimes not just taking on players down the wing.

Comment

Working...
                          X