No announcement yet.

Jangle .... there is talk of Lukaku leaving. However

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My choice is DeGea. Boss, Brazilians have not exceeded at ManU. Firstly, they hate the weather and they party too much.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"Pogba sees that this team is going no where."

Not enough reason to leave. Stand taller. You can't have a leader who have no faith in anybody around him and that is the main reason he has to go. Can you imagine if Many have to change one more manager? Pogba is not the kind of player you want to build around as he has no patience. you need a leader to encourage the youngsters and want to be there. Bruno want to go to Manu, they said he has already agreed fee, Manu just want cheap out the club for him.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Forget about his replacement. When you have diabetes more time you just have to cut off the limb to save the body. That is Pogba.
        Damn ..... 13 goals..... 9 assists .....and you say, "cut off the limb to save the body"

If that's the case ..forget top 4 .... forget top 6 ..... 10th position is more like it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

While he has a good amount of goals. how many are penalties?

Imagine if he was on the field all season. A player who don't want to be there will not give 100 percent and will be a cancer to young player.

One of the reason Manu is having problem is most of the players with big money are not leaders. They split the dressing room. An example is Lukaka and Pogba not talking to each other.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie you still think we should fight to keep Pogba?

Paul Pogba’s agent, Mino Raiola, has admitted for the first time that the midfielder is trying to force an exit from Manchester United this summer. Pogba is believed to favour a move to Real Madrid after becoming unsettled at United, with the coach, Zinedine Zidane, an admirer of the 26-year-old.

“Everyone within the club [United] from the manager to the owner knows Paul’s wishes,” Raiola told The Times. “Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that. Everyone knows what the feelings of Paul are.”
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

There is no way for Ole to keep him. He will be a distraction to the team. Let him go. Get Bruno and a defensive mid, plus the young youth in the academy.

Comment

Working...
              X