Jamaican clubs need to step up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican clubs need to step up.

The Central American clubs are getting all these $1M+ transfers, from the region. For the last 2-3 seasons I've seen similar transfers for young players from Honduras, Panama & Costa Rica - https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...-young-dp-deal

From what I have seen of Lowe, would not be surprised if he gets a lower million dollar contract.

Red Bull right back...think they call him Taxi, is another good prospect.

I like Orgill hard work and industry .
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lowe was already in MLS. He drafted, out of U. of Hartford, by Seattle Sounders, and was with them for 3 seasons.......They didn't question his talent & athleticism, his stated weaknesses were his focus, defensive discipline & inconsistent play. His final season, they loaned him Minnesota United (last season in NASL), hoping he would get signed. He had a very good season, and some fans wanted them to sign, but they didn't.
      Lawrence is a LB. I think he's the best LB, in MLS, when healthy & fit. Hopefully Jesse Marsch can convince RB Salzburg to sign him. I think that would be a good move for him.
      Orgill was at Vancouver Whitecaps at 17. He played for their academy & reserve teams, and was doing very well. He was brought up to their 1st team, but got injured. A year later he was released, because of something he did.......He's now playing in the Turkish Super Lig, and doing well.

These a established players in their mid to late 20s. I'm talking about the players 18-21.

Comment

Working...
      X