HL!!!.......I think AUFC needs to either try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I think AUFC needs to either try

& trade Carleton, or cut him. Seems like every few weeks he does some DUMB S#$& - https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...passport-snafu
    ***Tata & now de Boer have tried to get him focused, but he keeps finding ways to mess up.
    ***Philly recently cut one of their top young players, Derrick Jones (played in the '17 U20 WC), who was giving them problems. Nashville signed him, and I hear he's now focused.

***Have you seen this - https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...merson-hyndman
    He was the captain of the '15 U20 WC team. Been at AFC Bournemouth since '16, but has either been sent out on loan or buried on their bench. After his loan at Rangers FC, they made an offer, but it was rejected.

Timothy Weah transfer - Being reported that Weah will have his medical tomorrow, to complete his transfer to Lille (finished 2nd in Ligue 1).......There were some clubs in Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga & Ligue 1 that wanted to sign him, but PSG's initial demand for a 50% sell-on scared them off. Lille stuck around for over a month, and the sell-on is now 10% - 15%. He's expected to sign a 5-year contract.
    Last edited by USAF; June 28, 2019, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Aye...Carlton is a pieca shyte!

The boy did not have his passport available to travel to Toronto last Wednesday.

Yes, he needs to be cut. Plus he is not all that. Fast and foolish imo.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good for him and the US.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I've never seen him play, just highlights.......He's just falling further behind others in his age group. Some who were behind him just played in the U20 WC, and are getting offers from Europe.......Today, SC Freiburg made an offer to Colorado Rapids for a 17 year-old (will be 18 next month).

Comment

Yeah!!! He wanted 1st team playing time, but PSG more interested in buying more established players.......This could mean that Lille might transfer Nicholas Pepe to Liverpool.

Comment

mi think a mi one. See him at a few ATL 2 games. A think the hype got to his head.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X