For those who have ESPN+.......They're

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who have ESPN+.......They're

adding the German Bundeliga:https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/espn-a...site%20buttons

I do. Have a 1 year subscription. Price not bad...considering the host of other sports offering.

I think its time for me to start using a device to stream the games on to my tv. The iPad not cutting it. Any suggestions?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

ESPN plus a robbery. plain and simple.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

..........y u sey dat 'ssasin?

HL

Comment

I use my Amazon Fyah Stick to stream. Just down load the app.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Youtube T.V

https://tv.youtube.com/

T.V/Phone/Laptop or PC
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Jangle and X-boX.

Just see where I can connect my iPad using a HDMI converter .

Will try that later today.

HL

Comment

I'm also interested to know why he thinks that.......For $4.99/month or $49.99/year, and just in soccer, you get MLS, USL, US Open Cup, Copa America, English Football League, Serie A, Eredivisie, UEFA Nations League, Swedish Allsvenskan, Danish Superliga and the German Bundesliga (starting next season).......You also get boxing, cricket, tennis, rugby, golf, UFC, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  I'm also interested to know why he thinks that.......For $4.99/month or $49.99/year, and just in soccer, you get MLS, USL, US Open Cup, Copa America, English Football League, Serie A, Eredivisie, UEFA Nations League, Swedish Allsvenskan, Danish Superliga and the German Bundesliga (starting next season).......You also get boxing, cricket, tennis, rugby, golf, UFC, etc.
                  You actually get too much...!

Just purchased the Google Chromecast device to stream from iPad and phone to TV.

Love it !

Looking forward to the Community Shield this Sunday.

HL

Comment

ESPN plus buy up a lot of things that were carried free on TV and I am already paying for ESPN so their option is to make another package and go the streaming route because they made bad management decisions and losing money. Easy way to rip of the customers. What a ESPN plus plus is in the future?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

People are cancelling their cable subscription and moving to streaming service. With ESPN+, ESPN (Disney) is trying to catch up with the times. ESPN (Disney) thought that "cord cutting" was a fad, but when they saw that they were continuing to loose viewers they had to adapt.......As consumer demands & technology continues to evolve, businesses need to adapt, or they will fold.

Comment

you are talking from a company business point of view. I am talking from a disgruntled client point of view -.

No more free Community shield unless my watch it pon some streaming device that a buck and shuffle.

Comment

Most fans are suckers Assasin.

They raise the cost for tickets...we whoop and haw, then buy the tickets .

It's a bizniz.

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X