Jangle and Rockman ... the rebuild begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle and Rockman ... the rebuild begins

Monday morning. Who should be out. Who would you try to sign .... keep in mind we not in the UCL next season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Pogba, Sanchez, Martial, Fred, Lukaka, Smalling, Jones, Darmian, Rojo, Valancia, They say Herrera is gone

Zaha and Wan-bassika in.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Pogba, Sanchez, Martial, Fred, Lukaka, Smalling, Jones, Darmian, Rojo, Valancia, They say Herrera is gone

Zaha and Wan-bassika in.
      After the nightmare he had there, Zaha will not be back.

Get rid of Pogba?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes, He left before and he and his agent is speaking about leaving again. You can't have a leader in your clubhouse who don't want to be there in a rebuilding stage. Pogba if he doesn't go is going to be a distraction all summer and you don't need that.

As for Zaha, different time, different manager. Manu need a player who can hold up the ball sometimes and beat two players going forward. Zaha provides that plus can score and cross the ball. He is relatively cheap.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I've been calling out the mediocrity of this squad for years now and have had to withstand some serious cussing out from my fellow Manuites. Well see it here, 4-0 from Everton at 71 minutes into the game and no shot on target from Manchester United. Again I blame Woodward for what we've become. He has created a mess with the wage structure and the players that we've bought.

Right now at least 10 players need to be let go this summer and a complete rebuild undertaken.

Sanchez - Woodward needs to bite the bullet and suffer the loss in buying out his contract and letting him go. The size of his contract has created insurmountable problems with the rest of the players.

Phil Jones - I've been calling for him to be let go and instead he was given a new contract.

Rojo - He was out injured for almost an entire season and when he's fit he looks good in spurts, until he commits a foul that leads to a goal.

Valencia - Well he's gone by default.

Darmian - He should have been sold from last summer but Ed Woodward decided to hold out for more money than he's worth. Instead, he has sat out the entire season collecting his wages and going on vacations with his wife.

Mata - Love him but he's too slow for the English game. An entire team would have to be built around him playing in the middle with runners all around him.

Fred - He is just not cutting it. It's a damning testament to his ineffectiveness when you get substituted so many times by the second half of matches. We were suckered into that buy.

Now we have players whose contracts are expiring and those that are in renegotiation demanding huge increases because of the precedence set by the Sanchez contract. Because of these demands and the club's refusal to budge, we are seeing the drop in the players' performances. Again, the critics and the haters are already questioning the coach's abilities and diverting their ire from the players and Ed Woodward.

DeGea - He's demanding a Sanchez equaling contract and his desires to be the highest paid player at the club. He's justified in his request after being named Player-of-the-Season four times out of the last six years.

Pogba - Flirting with Real Madrid. Ed Woodward created this monster when he refused to back Mourinho during his fight with Pogba. Pogba needs to either commit to the club, the manager and his teammates or go. He needs better players around him and before we spend again we need to know where his commitments are.

Rashford - He's overrated by the English media and he cannot be given the task to lead our line. He is demanding a Rooney type salary package when he has failed to deliver the goals that Rooney gave us.

Martial - Last year when Mourinho was willing to let him go I was in support of that move. He is just too inconsistent to be considered an elite player, and he's been through three coaches who's had this same problem with him. Since he's resigned his shiny new contract he's disappeared.

Lukaku - Needs to be sold or settle for being a second or third choice striker.

Matic - Needs to be a squad player.

Ashley Young - He should return to being the locker room DJ and only play in Carlin Cup and FA Cup matches.

There's no ifs, buts or in betweens that we need spend massively this summer in rebuilding the team. We are seeing the exact things that Mourinho was complaining about regarding the players weaknesses.
          Originally posted by Jangle
          Some players in the EPL that I’ve been eyeing all season that I think we could go for.

3 from Wolves - Jota , Neves and certainly Jiminez (who I like a lot)
          Take back Zaha
          Maybe Harry McGuire
          Loftus-Cheek

I also like the black youth with the big souls/afro hairstyle that plays for Leicester City. Basically we just need some new younger and hungrier players while incorporating some of the youths. We are not going to see another trophy for at least another 3 years.

Dybala, Rakatic and many others are available. No Gareth Bale.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mata and Young can stay at cut price. They are good to have around the locker room and can come in and play 5 or 10 minutes when needed and don't have the Martial kind of attitude.

Rashford need to spend the summer doing nothing but heading the ball and close finishing. A good summer run will get Chungy up to speed. like what I saw from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              I also like the black youth with the big souls/afro hairstyle that plays for Leicester City. Basically we just need some new younger and hungrier players while incorporating some of the youths. We are not going to see another trophy for at least another 3 years.

Dybala, Rakatic and many others are available. No Gareth Bale.
              It would have been easier if you jes listed the players you wanted to keep. Yu dus out the entire squad! LOL!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

At that culling rate, relegation is not out of the question next season.

Rockie, Think this season was bad for ManDisUnited....wait till nexxx season! ⚽️🥅
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  At that culling rate, relegation is not out of the question next season.

Rockie, Think this season was bad for ManDisUnited....wait till nexxx season! ⚽️🥅
                  As Lazie likes to say - they are "forked" next season. Their coach is another Moyes in disguise, and their players are over-valued. They need to get a better coach and they need a complete squad overhaul. I'll go out on a limb and say that they won't make top 4 again next year.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X