See my point about playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See my point about playing

quality opponents before a big game or qualifiers? The US is about to play Peru and Brasil in friendlies. These are two of the top four teams in the Copa 15. Well my top four (Uruguay and Arg. being the other two). It's money why Rboyz aren't getting big games. After watching Rboyz in the Copa you can say they are the unofficial B team of Germany

On Brasil: Dunga is right about playing the vets. I can't believe the day would come that I would be crying for Dani alves. Dani played his best game ever for Brasil vs Colombia in the Copa (sad that they lost). Dani defended well and attacked in the same vein. All this time Dani was leaving Lucio out in the cold because he wanted to attack. Yes Dunga bring back so Danillo could learn. The reason why Brasil lost to Colombia was because the young players gave up mentally. Only Neymar and the vet were still playing. Back in the days you score one on Brasil, Brasil play you as if it was them Brasil scored the one.
    Robinho showed them that they needed the experience. Robinho had a hand in the two goals. He then scored in the next game (which he telegraphed that he was going to score from the prior game). Brasil is coming back but they need their veteran players to transition the team.

Didn't know I would say this; "bring on Kaka too"
    Last edited by Jawge; September 4, 2015, 10:55 AM.

I think Dunga is courting disaster recalling people who are past it. While at it, he may as well bring ak Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Adriano, Lucio and even himself. Time will tell though. Let us revisit this down the road.

I was never a fan of Dani Alves. At one point, I heard Chelsea were considering signing him. I just kept praying, Lord Jeezas, please let it not be so. My prayers were answered.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla yuh mad or what? Brasil needs one or two vets. Look what Germany did in WC14. The Copa showed that Brasil with only the youth leaing the charge will be beaten. Do you remember Santos with young Robinho and Diego in the Copa libatadores final? Klinsman brought back JJ and Tim Howard for qualifiers.

I thought Dani could not defend and I was proven wrong at the Copa 15. Danilo needs to learn from Alves. Why do you think Dani is still at Barca? Chelsea would get a top notch player (Can't believe I'm saying this of Dani)
      if that deal went through. You could have legit say on the CL title.
      Dunga needs to Bring back Marcelo too.

You just don't get it I see.

Comment

Jawge, yes mi mad.

BTW, what is this all about?

This is glory. Is itreally?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          I think Dunga is courting disaster recalling people who are past it. While at it, he may as well bring ak Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Adriano, Lucio and even himself. Time will tell though. Let us revisit this down the road.

I was never a fan of Dani Alves. At one point, I heard Chelsea were considering signing him. I just kept praying, Lord Jeezas, please let it not be so. My prayers were answered.
          It's all about Chelsea, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X