Haiti get robbed with a penalty.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haiti get robbed with a penalty.....

They cant full stadium . Bad for bizniz.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Big time robbery
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL

Obviously. The fix is always in. Mexico and or USA must be in finals. Tickets, TV sales would take a hit if that were not to happen. Terrible call at that crucial juncture.
      We will have 15 opponents tomorrow; 11 US players, two linesmen, the ref, and the crowd support. Terrible.

Disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by HL

Didn't watch the game. When I checked the score and saw a 93rd minute penalty I suspected foul play. Will search for a video clip of the offense.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yep nothing in that at all. Robbed bigtime.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X