Womens World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens World Cup

The women are naturally more talented and intelligent than the men.Just my opinion.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Refusing to restart play, spitting on opponents and 'career-ending' challenges - how England had to put up with Cameroon's appalling behaviour during World Cup clash… but African side cry racism

HOW THE DRAMA UNFOLDED...

4 mins: Yvonne Leuko elbowed Nikita Parris in the face before receiving a yellow card.

13 mins: Augustine Ejangue appears to spit at Toni Duggan. The Cameroon player escaped unpunished.

45+4 mins: England awarded second goal from Ellen White by VAR after initially being disallowed.

As half-time whistle blew, Cameroon players remained on pitch, appearing to be considering walking off the field.

Reports claim Cameroon players - some who were in tears - accused FIFA of racism

50 mins: Cameroon have goal ruled out at 2-0 after VAR showed Ajara Nchout to be marginally offside.

68 mins: Jeannette Yango angrily pushes the referee in the back as Kirby runs away with the ball.

79 mins: VAR is consulted as Fran Kirby went down in the penalty area after being caught late by Ysis Sonkeng. The referee decides against a spot-kick.

90+10 mins: VAR gives Alexandra Takounda Engolo only a yellow after a horror challenge on Steph Houghton, catching the England skipper's heel with her studs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...Cup-clash.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Babylon propaganda to exacerbate the issue.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The Cameroonians were a damn disgrace
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That's a different issue.

Comment

The spitting incident is what is disgusting, saw pictures of it unfolding, hope it wasn't photoshop.
            Contesting calls, etc, are not exclusive....
            Even the inexcusable spitting isn't.., we have seen that and worse in games against males from reputable clubs
            Team England, in the end , showed diplomacy, and as such should be commended.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Refusing to restart play, spitting on opponents and 'career-ending' challenges - how England had to put up with Cameroon's appalling behaviour during World Cup clash… but African side cry racism

HOW THE DRAMA UNFOLDED...

4 mins: Yvonne Leuko elbowed Nikita Parris in the face before receiving a yellow card.

13 mins: Augustine Ejangue appears to spit at Toni Duggan. The Cameroon player escaped unpunished.

45+4 mins: England awarded second goal from Ellen White by VAR after initially being disallowed.

As half-time whistle blew, Cameroon players remained on pitch, appearing to be considering walking off the field.

Reports claim Cameroon players - some who were in tears - accused FIFA of racism

50 mins: Cameroon have goal ruled out at 2-0 after VAR showed Ajara Nchout to be marginally offside.

68 mins: Jeannette Yango angrily pushes the referee in the back as Kirby runs away with the ball.

79 mins: VAR is consulted as Fran Kirby went down in the penalty area after being caught late by Ysis Sonkeng. The referee decides against a spot-kick.

90+10 mins: VAR gives Alexandra Takounda Engolo only a yellow after a horror challenge on Steph Houghton, catching the England skipper's heel with her studs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...Cup-clash.html
              I started watching the game. My impression was that spitting incident was accidental. After seeing the free kick awarded that led to the first goal. .... I can see why they were upset .... I thought they were wronged and stopped watching.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It was accidental and photo shop to bring out maximum babylon effects.

Comment

Did you watch that game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Did you watch that game?
                    I watched up to the first goal. I saw a replay of the spitting incident. I would have reacted like the English player, but to me ..... the incident appears to be an accident. If I am wrong .... a suh ... but that was my impression.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The question was for Mr. Quick-to-jump-to-a-concluXion.

Comment

Yes sir I watched,dont conflate and feed into Babylon's propaganda of reverse racism.They .Granted their conduct was poor.

Comment

How does racism comes into play? They were deplorable.

Comment

Ohhh my lawwwd , you cant think in abstract, I gave you stuart hall

http://ieas.unideb.hu/admin/file_9698.pdf

If thats too much to read :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWP_N_FoW-I

Now Analyze the commentary:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-football.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...tting-her.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              I started watching the game. My impression was that spitting incident was accidental. After seeing the free kick awarded that led to the first goal. .... I can see why they were upset .... I thought they were wronged and stopped watching.
                              I agree. I stopped watching at that point. The female refs seem not to be able to use discretion. They are really disgraceful throughout the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X