X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JA vs USA - The scouting report

https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...outing-jamaica
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Ah bwoy...

Comment

Maybe it is just me but I do believe Leon's shot attempts will increase if he is fielded on the left, and with Orgill having a knack for positioning, he will get his chances given Leon and Nicholson(on the right) will probably required special attention...
      I want to stop the US from pressing high for the ball, and attacking in droves.
      I would bench Nicholson in order to start Mattocks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Maybe it is just me but I do believe Leon's shot attempts will increase if he is fielded on the left, and with Orgill having a knack for positioning, he will get his chances given Leon and Nicholson(on the right) will probably required special attention...
        I want to stop the US from pressing high for the ball, and attacking in droves.
        I would bench Nicholson in order to start Mattocks though.
        Agree with you. Mattocks is a more creative player.

Comment

Nicholson creates space with his physical presence.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Another scout report:

https://youtu.be/tcg9G68bZyw

Comment

Nicholson is a snap shooter, he is similar to DeGea in that he masters the difficult and make a mess of the simple.
              On the other hand, short old man, Orgill is extremely efficient and precise, he is more well rounded.
              This is not to say Nicholson will not eventually become a more completed player, the thing is he has to be service whereas Mattocks will create for himself.
              Nicholson would be ideal if we had a great ball distributor in the middle and precision crosser of the ball on the wings, he is certainly a lead striker, whereas Mattocks is quite capable of being a trailer...
              By acknowledging that we do not have a cutting edge offensive mid(yeah obe like Whitmore, Sir X, I really do bot think you know anything about Tappa), fielding Mattocks is a no brainer because doing so lessens the disadvantage of not having the aforementioned(type)midfielder.
              Get the feeling our team needs a lift, well fielding Mattock my very well accomplist that

Comment

Working...
              X