Tappa : Food for thought 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa : Food for thought 3

Can anyone guess the standard of lic the Haitian coach possess and his history in the game of football.?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Give up ! France U 18 and PSG, you think he has the required Lic ?,Look we need to deal with reality,there is a reason why Noth America, UEFA and South American FAs promotoe the A and Pro Lic.

The carribbean nations have copied our blueprint of sourcing UB40s and took it a step further,even their coaches are UB40s with the highest standard Lic.Look at Haiti.

Wi can gwaaan frig wi self,barring a GC win, Tappa must get the sack and the JFF has to mandate that the next coach who gets job be contracted to get the A lic as a part of his hiring.

We cant have players being coached all over the world by coaches of the highest standard (Lic) , to come home and play for a coach stuck in 98 tactics.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Our day of Judgement has come.

https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-1...-football.html

https://www.caribbeannationalweekly....ar-deal-haiti/

Comment

Stop chat fart. Did you realize that Haiti qualified for world cup long before us? How you think they did that? Haiti always had the option of getting coaches from France so nothing new with that.

As soon as Tappa win one good game you change your tune.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You lack simple analytical, comprehension ,taxonomy skills.You fail to see the need and linkages of having value in a system of framework, concepts,block designs or competencies to achieve terminal objectives to uplift Jamaucas football.

Its not how they did that,its why arent we doing that ? In that we can educate our own local coaches to that standard and develop our system to compliment it.

Pointing out what Haiti has done in the past or their coaching linkages does not dismiss our need to contiously develop our own .If anything it should be seen as an urgent need to! Because not only is Haiti trying to achieve this but others in the region.

The need to evaluate our program from the bottom up calls into question more than anything the foundation that is needed to move our football forward and that is our coaches.

Food for thought,how many nations that qualified for this past women and men WC has the A standard lic ,why is it Europe,N.Ametica and S.America is moving to the A lic / Pro lic as the required standard.

Anyway your inability to grasp simple didatic concepts to build Jamaican football and dismiss it as talking fart,says it all.Its a masterpiece of ignorance up there with "education cant nyam".
          Last edited by Sir X; June 30, 2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Stop chat fart. Did you realize that Haiti qualified for world cup long before us? How you think they did that? Haiti always had the option of getting coaches from France so nothing new with that.

As soon as Tappa win one good game you change your tune.
            Agree. Haiti has always played good football.

Comment

The problem is a team win a few games and you come on here saying we should follow and how there coaches are educated. This is the furthest Haiti has ever been.

There are more educated coaches in Jamaica and its diaspora more than any other time. Coaches education is not the sole factor for success and we are still ahead of a lot of these countries including Haiti. They had the option of getting a coach and it worked for them. They have had other educated coaches who haven't work, so now one showing a little potentials and you acting as if they win the gold cup. Come on man. How many A license coach in Haiti? or B license you have any idea? You a the same one who support the "white god" argument when the German was employed. Is this Haitian coach also a "white god"?

Tell me about Haiti coaches development before you compare it ours.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The problem is you lack comprehension skills !

Proof !

1) This is the furthest Haiti has ever been. 2)There are more educated coaches in Jamaica and its diaspora more than any other time.3) Coaches education is not the sole factor for success and we are still ahead of a lot of these countries including Haiti.

1) Everyone has to break out at some point in time,if you put in consistent work.
                2)Why arent these educated coaches leading the mens senior team,can you show 1 that has the required A or B lic, the last article I posted on it,the local coaches said they were "lambs to the slaughter" after being familarised with a B coaching lesson.
                3) Its true coaches education is not the sole factor,but it is the foundation,how we classify it is debatable, would you call experience education ? That said how many A Lic coach,are at this womens world cup and made it to the last mens world cup, I would not be surprised if the number was 99.9 % .We are miles ahead of Haiti,that is debatable , a mile in football can be a mile behind in the next campaign or tournament, CC : MAN U the season before Liverpool this season.

More Proof with a Lie

1)You a the same one who support the "white god" argument when the German was employed. 2) Is this Haitian coach also a "white god"?

1) It makes no sense for me to promote a white god and advocate for the development of our local coaches to attain the highest credentials of licensure to replace him.By your own admission in this post , I am for the A lic of our local coaches.
                2) As far as I can tell he looks black of a lighter hue

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  The problem is a team win a few games and you come on here saying we should follow and how there coaches are educated. This is the furthest Haiti has ever been.

There are more educated coaches in Jamaica and its diaspora more than any other time. Coaches education is not the sole factor for success and we are still ahead of a lot of these countries including Haiti. They had the option of getting a coach and it worked for them. They have had other educated coaches who haven't work, so now one showing a little potentials and you acting as if they win the gold cup. Come on man. How many A license coach in Haiti? or B license you have any idea? You a the same one who support the "white god" argument when the German was employed. Is this Haitian coach also a "white god"?

Tell me about Haiti coaches development before you compare it ours.
                  Yep. While a good education is important in any endeavour in life, are we making too much of the lic requirement for coachong football?. Is it just another way for the white man to place himself in a position of control soccer worldwide?. Almost every national team you look at nowadays you see a white Jesus as TD. How come i hardly ever see a black man as TD of a European, S. American, Asian club or national team?
                  We are not talking about practicing surgery or rocket science. It would be good to have certification and qualification at all times but I would take qualification over certification if I had to make a choice between them. Qualification can come through experience and practice.

Comment

If that's the case how many do we have locally,who are qualified to replace Tappa ?

Now you see the problem. Why cant we build on experience + education and the question if its rocket science is up for debate.I have yet to see Jamaica execute a pass from midfield to score a goal.

Comment

nothing is wrong with advocating for A license but it can't be that every team you see improving you choose to use it for your A license argument.

Haiti hasn't achieved what we have yet. Tappa is doing a decent job. He just need to step it up in some area but his team is competing. What Jamaica need more than anything is position or skill coaches. Tappa got a good team and prepare them We just need to position and pass the ball better.

Comment

Now, nothing is wrong with it (advocating for the A lic) and you believe I only do it when you percieve the team is improving.

More Proof- Its either a comprehension problem or you are genetically predisposed to be disingenious.

So all these years of me advocating for a certain standard you percieve it to be when the team is improving.

Look man,before you post,write it out on a piece of paper,go into your bathroom,read it out aloud,when you are done,ask yourself ..why....when...where...how....,rewrite the nonsense ,then repeat said steps,until it makes sense.

Then post,have a nice day.

Comment

No your solution is always A license. That by itself will not improve the team. That is what I am telling you from experience. You have good coaches and bad coaches with A licenses. It is always hopeful that they will become better with the license but there is so much more involved in picking the team, training and preparing the team and to deliver on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            If that's the case how many do we have locally,who are qualified to replace Tappa ?

Now you see the problem. Why cant we build on experience + education and the question if its rocket science is up for debate.I have yet to see Jamaica execute a pass from midfield to score a goal.
                            Look if Jesus. Jah Rastafari, Alah coach Jamaica nothing would change in transitioning from midfield to offense.

Comment

Working...
                            X