• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun and Joke aside

this Leon Bailey kid is incredible..

Mi si him score a goal.. Messi-like !

'Ow di 'signin ting guh'?
    Weh wi can watch im?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mi nuh know.. is pon facebook mi si di goal..

Rathcleet.. if ah mi.. Mattocks start fret !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        mi nuh know.. is pon facebook mi si di goal..

Rathcleet.. if ah mi.. Mattocks start fret !

Mattocks have nothing to fret about...
        Leon will be playing for the Belgian red devils....as per Craig Butler.

NONE of his sons will play for Jamaica.
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

The Georgian perspective,how can I ever disagree?!?!

Comment

Well I have never seen him play but Friday night I was channel surfing
            and guess what? I came upon Portland Timbers vs Houston. Now because Alvas did deal wid the thing a way, I must admit I came with a bias watched him like a hawk (worse how it was in HD). Well have to say Alvas a balla, made some accurate crosses. Buss a salad pon the wing. won a ball easily in a 1v1 situation. Very comfortable with the ball; his crosses hit the so called forward up top with accuracy. He reminds me of Marcelo (Brasil). First intelligent (in terms of plays) mi see Ja put out in a long while. The only thing I saw was when he got that cross from over left, he didn't kill the ball one time kind of played it through on the ground. Stopped watching after houston score. Timbers 24 walked away from the attacker to allow him space to score mi nuh innah dem kind a ball deh. Furthermore mi nuh need 90 mins fi know ah balla (35 min was too long in my book)

Alvas fi ah man whey can play how yuh mek yuh an JFF inna argument? Boss JFF is your gate keeper none of the top teams will pick you if they don't see you playing INt'l ball. I really need to see you playing against tough Int'l opponents. Was too at ease against those Houston attackers; in short you have the ability to play above that level (MLS). Hope yuh , Capt. and Shaefer sort out unnuh ting causen say mi waan see yuh ah qualifiers.

Comment

The goal Leon scored in his last practice match is all I need fi si...

Whirl Class.. and at 18.. mek Bibi look like him nah try !

Comment

Ben, I'm glad that top teams start looking at the Rboyz players. Right now I think Ja has about two more for the big clubs (and they come dirt cheap in comparison to other players). Bailey has to find himself on the Rboyz team in order for big clubs to sign him. In this high stakes money game big clubs can ill afford to take risk on a play who hasn't proven himself on the INT'L scene.

Comment

Leon Bailey?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes.

Comment

really?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi nuh really know bout him. Ben give mi ah talk and mi juss ah show him how di ting set.

So what's up with Bailey?

Comment

smh..

Do a little research.

Comment

Working...
                          X