No announcement yet.

Seaga: Credit me for the Mecca !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To support Doc's point and make a mockery of yours, case studies as you stated, have research and detailed considerations, that have outcomes or as some woud say "conclusions"

Where are they in your Seaga's intent,why would you question its value in a case study ?

Boss as mi say ,yuh eida a diehearted labarite or yuh ead nuh good,yuh say yuh anuh labarite suh dat leff yuh wid !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I would give Seaga a medal for TG.. if you and your friend dont like it go jump in the sea

Comment

LOL.....LIKE, couldnt care less about what you would give him,more concerned with your lack of candor, in that you are a tribalist ! speaks to your credibility and your presentation and defence of "Intent" & "Case Study".

Seagas intent ,or the TG case study, given the research and detailed considerations ,that you find remarkable and deserves a medal, was done through political cleansing of an area called "Back O Wall".Seaga removed all political opposition from that area to provide social services,e.g concrete housing,education and healthcare, for people who voted for his party in that area.

That was/is the intent of any case study, that is/ was reasearched and given detailed consideration that gave us the outcome of "The Tivoli incursion"and to me has yet to be concluded.

Now as mi say yuh eida a diehearted labarite or yuh ead nuh good,forgive my shortcomings
        Last edited by Sir X; April 19, 2018, 05:09 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          I did not do the research my friend . In your haste to have a ****ing contest you are missing the point. I simply state there are many case studies on TG. Not all are looking at it as a garrison while some does, others are looking at it from the perspective of community and economic developments and those actually see it as a positive activity. Instead of trying to proof a point go find the observer editorial that stated TG should be name after Seaga and that was a positive article, and they are many case studies on TG. BTW what do you think Arnett is an organic community? Although not self sufficient as TG.
          If you want to discuss Arnett Gardens then we can do so. This current discussion is about Seaga. What has Seaga got to do with Arnett Gardens?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            I would give Seaga a medal for TG.. if you and your friend dont like it go jump in the sea
            It's not about what we like or don't like it's about our concern for our beloved country and our brothers and sisters who have lost family members and who a living under the threat of being victimized by the criminal mindset that has resulted from Seagas's stupid, selfish and criminal actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              LOL.....LIKE, couldnt care less about what you would give him,more concerned with your lack of candor, in that you are a tribalist ! speaks to your credibility and your presentation and defence of "Intent" & "Case Study".

Seagas intent ,or the TG case study, given the research and detailed considerations ,that you find remarkable and deserves a medal, was done through political cleansing of an area called "Back O Wall".Seaga removed all political opposition from that area to provide social services,e.g concrete housing,education and healthcare, for people who voted for his party in that area.

That was/is the intent of any case study, that is/ was reasearched and given detailed consideration that gave us the outcome of "The Tivoli incursion"and to me has yet to be concluded.

Now as mi say yuh eida a diehearted labarite or yuh ead nuh good,forgive my shortcomings
              His was a design right out of Hitler's playbook.

Comment

oh so only people in TG do wrong things.. SMH KMT..

Comment

what did he clense from Back o wall .. .you are an idiot.

Comment

Tribalist is this not true? Your case study of " intent" didn't give research and consideration to this,or is the source a lie or liar ?

http://web.jamaica-gleaner.com/artic...emories-tivoli

Comment

OJ if you don't know that the section of West Kingston called Back o Wall did not support the JLP/Seaga then do some research. If you don't know that the shack, squatter dwellings of these people were bulldozed to the ground in order to facilitate the building of TG then ask somebody. If you don't know that these people had to move far and wide to August Town and Warieka Hills do some research. These people can tell you what was done to them to this day like it happened yesterday they didn't have and didn't want a JLP party card so they weren't eligible to live in TG. Sounds like cleansing to you?
                      This was the template which Tony Spaulding emulated when PNP won. All labourite have to move and move fast. Careful how you talk about research as you might not like the result.

Comment

Sorry X I didn't see your post or I would have left all and sundry to read the article.

Comment

Mi affi laff....diss bredda,OJ nuh narmal at all,this ugly sore of Jamaican history is well documented.

Case studies and all.

Comment

Can’t say all youth from back o wall was any p . You guys especially you rudi are blinded by politics. Sobportia and to the Spaulding did what. Hypocrisy at work

Comment

Now you are an idiot,no tribal idiot, it's not that they were all PNP ,all JLP or partially mixed ,it's that the area was politically cleansed.

Tribalist,yuh nuh see a problem...lol,I will forgive your logic and shortcomings because yuh ead nuh good.

Comment

So he took a undeveloped swap and turn it a model infrastructure just to cleanse some pinpoint rastas? Unno wicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X