X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Pep we trust.

That was a big buss ass.

We take it wid pride.

Tactics wise, the team don't seem to enjoy this playing out of the back system. I am questioning Hart being a better keeper than Bravo. Also Zabaleta in midfield is something I am adjusting to.

I take my buss ass wid pride.

In Pep we trust.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Where are you in the table, am I looking in the right direction.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Where are you in the table, am I looking in the right direction.
      Correction... "Where are WE in the table...?"
      Peter R

Comment

Well Pep says the race is already won So do u still Trust

your coach analysis of 10 points been too much to catch and pass Chelsea.
        If you do HL tell Bricky JESUS saves Next Year.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Correction... "Where are WE in the table...?"
          Boom.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

....while we still have our eyes set on first place
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dem talk bout me in my Rafa days,but bwoooooy yuh deh pan a higha level.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well then I do not trust you.
                Also,having pride in your ass getting buss isn't noble,it is delusional.

Comment

Pep a play mind games,wi juss nuh read it yet,next season...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    ....while we still have our eyes set on first place
                    LOL!!!
                    Lmaooooooo!!

KMT!!
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Proud huh? Look like yuh was looking forward to it ... To each his own

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

just a little bump in the road on the way to achieving the triple HL...let them have their fun now...we will be bathing in champagne in the summer

Comment

Bricky yuh deh a road again!!!!! Good to see yuh me idren. Big man come stand up eena the fyah and come tek yuh licks. Ouch...ouch....ouch....
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

and we still in front of boy u...funny ehh

Comment

oooouch...what a bouich...

Eash BrickT.... easy nuh sah!!
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X