No announcement yet.

Mobay's Powell to challenge Burrell for JFF presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my aging memory serves me right, elections within FIFA are held after a World Cup. That would have been in 2014. Therefore, shouldn't the next one be in 2018?

So, what was so wrong in anyone, including Orville Powell, thinking that would not still be the case?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

So, what was so wrong in anyone, including Orville Powell, thinking that would not still be the case?
      Ever heard the adage about ASS U ME..

Homey nuh fi play dat if im serious bout politricks
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

All I'm saying is, it is extremely reasonable and expected for him or anyone to be looking at a run in 3 years time and then, having found out there will be a change, bring forward his election plans.

How else would you expect him to do it?! How could he have just...out of the blue, go traipsing into JFF offices to inquire about an earlier election?!? Why would anyone in their right mind do that?!? He would look like a complete fool if nothing had changed and election was going to be held at the usual time.

After all, wasn't it you who suggested that these election dates for the JFF are forged in granite, unlike the parliamentary elections that depend on which side of the bed the prime minister rises?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah;539264]All I'm saying is, it is extremely reasonable and expected for him or anyone to be looking at a run in 3 years time and then, having found out there will be a change, bring forward his election plans.
          Ah suh??? Ok den

How else would you expect him to do it?! How could he have just...out of the blue, go traipsing into JFF offices to inquire about an earlier election?!? Why would anyone in their right mind do that?!? He would look like a complete fool if nothing had changed and election was going to be held at the usual time.
          Well if my bwoy nuh duh nuh ground werk til yahnow.. im betta figettaboutit Joke "campaign" dis

After all, wasn't it you who suggested that these election dates for the JFF are forged in granite, unlike the parliamentary elections that depend on which side of the bed the prime minister rises?
          LOL!! I actually said it may depend on the state of her body chemistry and the occurrence of any transient hormonal fluctuations... But I get your point

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Your most reasonable response in years!

Stoni, Lazie, unnu look yah! He can be calm and reasonable afterall!

(Wi tiyad fi see unda yuh frack now.)

Nuh worry bout him groundwork. Clearly he will make that adjustment accordingly. Unless him a real eediat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Your most reasonable response in years!

Stoni, Lazie, unnu look yah! He can be calm and reasonable afterall!

(Wi tiyad fi see unda yuh frack now.)
              mi spleen!!!

Comment

is this the best time for a change tho?
                we are embarking on WC campaign in a few weeks, will a change in presidency have a positive impact on the qualification run ?

IF there is change in the leadership,will we have a change in coach, and ultimately the composition of the squad ?
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Powell did not move the 2018 election forward.

It's as good as any time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X