Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For football lovers ONLY....!

FIFA U20 in full swing.

Very good game between Senegal and Colombia. Love this Senegal squad. Beat Colombia 2nil.

Later today, USA play Nigeria.

I guess forum interest will increase when the women competition begins.

Oh...Aston Villa v. Derby County in final to see who gets promoted to the epl. Game on now!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Come on Villians
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah. Good game so far.

Won't give away the score. Its half time though.

HL

Comment

Villa back in the top fight.

Great game!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL
          FIFA U20 in full swing.

Very good game between Senegal and Colombia. Love this Senegal squad. Beat Colombia 2nil.

Later today, USA play Nigeria.

I guess forum interest will increase when the women competition begins.

Oh...Aston Villa v. Derby County in final to see who gets promoted to the epl. Game on now!
          Been watching the U20 all weekend .... CONCACAF is doing very poor. Imagine New Zealand beating Honduras 5-0 .... for a minute I thought it was rugby.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Watching the USA game now.

Could somebody please slap Panayotis Alexi Lalas on his lips.

I dislike hearing his analysis. Think I better change to the spanish channel.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Watching the USA game now.

Could somebody please slap Panayotis Alexi Lalas on his lips.

I dislike hearing his analysis. Think I better change to the spanish channel.
              They did their thing against Nigeria. They were unfortunate to hit the woodwork as few times.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

HL!!!.......Ezequiel Barco might be transferred this year. Reports are that his performances at the U20 WC is getting attention from some teams in Europe, and it's reported that Arsenal & Benfica have contacted Atlanta United.

Comment

We missed Barco tonight.

Still think deBoer must be fired. He is shegging-up a good team

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X