X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U : Pressure buss pipes!

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/if-m...6ozpa25zm9unsk

https://mol.im/a/7338887

Poor Harry. Mi nuh sorry fi im.He could have stayed at Leicester and challenged Man U for 6th,with no pressure.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I said before and will reiterate Not Worth it 30 yes

Would you pick Maguire over Luis in any dream team. English pundits that have failed repeatedly as managers have a tendency to over rate their players then try to influence players prices of foreign players negatively. Manu will see that maguire isn't better than what they had on their books.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

He is certainly better than some of them. The funny thing about spending is the player is never worth it. When Van Dkye went to pool people were saying he was a good defender but not worth world record. Was Pogba worth 89 Mil, has he proven it yet? Is Neymar worth his?

The fact is if Mcgurie can hold up the defense and work with another good centerback and cut the goals score on Manu last year in any significant way, he will be worth it. The fact is the other good centerbacks out there needed more money so theywere also inflated.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The funny thing is yuh is a liad,everybady and dem mumma,said VanDyke was a game changer worth every dime,it was a fight between Pep/City,Conte/Chelsea and Klopp/Pool for his signature.Please give honest context to the discourse and try not to curry favor with your bias opinions.Conte begged Abramovich to buy him,even stating if City bought him ,they will dominate the prem for a decade.Contrast that scenario with Harry,where City let him go to Man U because he was not worth the hassle,to quote Pepp,the price was too much...lol.

Harry nuh good enuff,everybady and im mumma know it,when the goals start shipping pass him,so will his and your confidence in him.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man shaddup. You look at everything from your red tinted glasses. Everybody said Van Dyke wasn’t worth the money at first especially after his first two games.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Gwaaan defen yuh almshouse.I didnt see this interest in Harry ,Man U took their time to seal the deal.

https://www.givemesport.com/1492869-...n-city-wouldnt

https://www.goal.com/en/news/chelsea...91bn79xbxs9osz

Comment

More pressure,more fire on Harry.

https://youtu.be/y891vQ6shRQ

Comment

Working...
              X