Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Bailey : Average

https://mol.im/a/7804813

If this guy is valued at $20 million, Bailey is worth 10 million. This kid terrorised our backline, like no other.Not Messi or Saurez gave us such a headache.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Incidentally liverpool, 1st signing since Winter 2018 transfer season.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You can't just use what has happened in the last few months to make that conclusion. It's not black & white, there are a lot of factors you have to take into consideration:
      1. Minamino is over 2 years older than Bailey.
      2. Bailey plays in a bigger (Top 3 league) & more competitive league.
      3. When Bailey was making a name for himself, and being seen & monitored by some of the top teams in Europe, very few people knew who Minamino was.
      4. This is Minamino's most impressive & productive season, so far, and it correlates with a new coach, with a new approach. Plus, the addition of Haland, RB Salzburg most dangerous/productive player, frees him up.
      5. Bailey is adapting to a "new" head coach & his system, and working through injury & suspensions.

Comment

If Bailey doesnt burst out by the next 2 years,he is officially average,too inconsistent.

Comment

I have questions about his head coach, Peter Bosz - Prior to Bayer Leverkusen, he was the head coach of Borussia Dortmund, and there was a noticeable decline in Pulisic's attacking play & production (as well as a decline in the team's offensive output), because he had him playing deeper & playing more defensively. I think he had him play wing-back a couple times.......I haven't seen any of Bailey's games this season, but I notice he has a few red card suspensions, which makes me wonder if he's making any changes to Bailey's game.

Comment

Bailey comes off the bench.Bailey is inconsistent when he starts he is out of the game,more like missing, off the bench he shines( most ) times.

Could be the coach.He might have to agitate a move from Leverkusen.

Comment

Bailey has started most of the games for Bayer Leverkusen, when he's not injured/coming back from injury, or suspended:
              Bundesliga - Started the first 3; came off the bench & played 45' in the 4th; missed the 5th to 9th (5) games with injury; came off the bench & played 21' in the 10th; got red card suspension for the 11th & 12th games; started the next 2 games (13th & 14th); came off the bench in the 15th; he will miss today's game (12/18) due to another red card suspension.
              Champions League - Started their 1st Group D game, but left injured after 46'; missed the next 3 group games; started the 5th group game; came off the bench in the 6th group game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                If Bailey doesnt burst out by the next 2 years,he is officially average,too inconsistent.
                Anytime you get an answer.....you change the question.

What the hell is wrong with you!?
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  Bailey has started most of the games for Bayer Leverkusen, when he's not injured/coming back from injury, or suspended:
                  Bundesliga - Started the first 3; came off the bench & played 45' in the 4th; missed the 5th to 9th (5) games with injury; came off the bench & played 21' in the 10th; got red card suspension for the 11th & 12th games; started the next 2 games (13th & 14th); came off the bench in the 15th; he will miss today's game (12/18) due to another red card suspension.
                  Champions League - Started their 1st Group D game, but left injured after 46'; missed the next 3 group games; started the 5th group game; came off the bench in the 6th group game.
                  You are wasting your time USAF!

x is the resident eejit.

HL

Comment

And I am the idiot, show me where I asked a question, or USAF asking me one,both of us are having a substantive conversation on Bailey progress with statements.That said we might agree on something things but disagreeing doesnt mean we have to denigarte each other like idiots. I take it you might have to be relegated to comprehension classes like your peers on the site.Sass and O.J , come get yuh brethren.

That said USAF I think its more than injury, Salah,Mane etc returned from injury to their starting place.Bailey has been coming off the bench from what I see frequently.Maybe its the coach, because he does look like he needs a good run to build confidence , you can see the potential.

Comment

X, you know well that I am not into name calling.

I am the most decent person on this forum. Jangle is a distant 2nd. and Assasin is 3rd...……………..

HL

Comment

Damm,I always thought it was me.

Comment

Sir X, that's incorrect - Bailey has not been coming off the bench frequently.
                          Bayer Leverkusen has played 16 Bundesliga games, thus far - Bailey has played in only 8, and started in 5 of those 8 Bundesliga games. The 8 games he has missed - 5 were due to injury & 3 were red card suspensions.......The 1st Bundesliga game he came off the bench was the 4th Bundesliga game, and 4 days later he started in their 1st, Group D, Champions Legue game, where he got injured.......The 2nd Bundesliga game he came off the bench was his 1st game back from injury (their 10th Bundesliga game), where he got his 1st red card & a 2 game suspension.......The 3rd Bundesliga game he came off the bench was their 15th game of the season, where he got his 2nd red card.

Comment

Why not say Bayren leverkusen has played 24 games in total all season.I believe the season starts August 16th .if as you claim he started 5 ,and he has come off the bench his last 3.Do the math,injuries included.That is frequently in my subjective book.

Comment

You'd still be wrong. Bailey wasn't frequently coming of the bench in those other 8 games:
                              Champions League - Bayer Leverkusen played 6 Group D games, but Bailey only played in three (3), starting in 2.......He started in the 1st group game, where he was injured.......He missed the 2nd & 3rd group games with injury, and missed the 4th with a "team suspension" (for his red card, in stoppage time, & 2 game suspension, in Bundesliga, which pi$$ed off the sporting director).......He started the 5th group game, and came off the bench in the 6th & final group game (he was playing 3 games in 8 days & came off the 1st of those 3 games with an injury).
                              DFB-Pokal - Bayer Leverkusen played 2 games (1st & 2nd Round), but Bailey only played 1 game. He came off the bench in the 1st game, against a 4th Tier team, and scored, but was out injured for their 2nd game.
                              Last edited by USAF; December 19, 2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X