I wonder ... who was the Police Commish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder ... who was the Police Commish

in 2013? Dis Police Death Squad case is quite ....... revealing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

that was why the commish had to resign then.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      that was why the commish had to resign then.
      I guess so.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

not sure of your point. The commissioner was Owen Ellington appointed by ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          not sure of your point. The commissioner was Owen Ellington appointed by ?????
          DAmn .... Rudi ... as usual you completely missed the point or choose to go in an irrelevant direction.

Comment

That's why I said not sure about the point. Enlighten me nuh? Don't keep all the knowledge to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              That's why I said not sure about the point. Enlighten me nuh? Don't keep all the knowledge to yourself.
              Well, first things first ... the commissioner is appointed by the PSC. My comments were based on the police death squad trial that is on going.

Comment

HMMM. the PSC has never appointed a police commissioner that was not first vetted and endorsed by the government of the day. Probably just a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                X