RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems like Chump nuh want pay down after a story affair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like Chump nuh want pay down after a story affair.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...recirc_engaged
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Problem is Trump is immune to these types of stories. Even if he is on tape getting a blow job from this woman, it won’t make any difference.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He is stuck in the 30s with his poll numbers,that might solidified his base but he needs to expand it to mid 40s to have a chance in the next election.Hillary won't be running and to be honest after 1 year of these numbers being baked in the public psyche and judging by his personality ,the numbers are likely to decrease.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

poll number is one thing but honesty and truth is another.
        Do we just believe you can do anything because you have poll numbers???

The US showing themselves as a banana republic.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not me and you, just Trump, so far with or without poll numbers. Obama or even Clinton would be out of power and probably be in prison by now if they did half the things Trump has done, not to mention what he is accused of. He has managed to lower the bar to the point where there is almost no bar anymore.

It is quite amazing. His rise to power and hopefully his eventual fall will be studied for decades.

Comment

Working...
          X