Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans

I think Bruno and Ighalo will make the difference against City.
    My starting lineup against City.

deGea
    MaGuire Bailly
    Wan-Bissaka McTominay Matic/Fred Shaw
    James Bruno Martial
    Ighalo

Bench
    Greenwood, Williams,Lindelof,Gomes,Romero

If James isn't available, then it would not be Matic or Fred, both would start.

I would go with your team and start Matic and Fred and drop Gomez from the bench for Mata. Also have McTominay on the bench.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Reasonable suggestions, Jangle.
      The reason I would start McTominay over Matic is we need youthfulness to keep track of Silva and DeBruyne, and of course we would still keep that scoring threat from outside the 18.
      I want Gomez to have a breakout game, and having him will probably keep Shaw focused on his primary duty needed in that game, thwarting City's attacking on our left.
      Mata seems to have good link up plays with Bruno bu t I am turned off by his lame shots, and prefer Bruno taking the spot kicks .
      Gomez is nevertheless a looong shot to be in the squad, it will likely be Mata, and I am okay with that.
      Martial should start though, oddly enough, I see OGS benching him to sure-up our bench.

Comment

I would start Matic over McTominay because Matic can pass the ball better under pressure from the back to release our runners. I contemplated starting McTominay over Fred, but I think we need that energy in the middle to counter City's better quality midfielders.

But wait...just looking back at your lineup, I think a better one would be playing Matic, Fred, McTominay and Bruno in the middle and dropping James.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hope Pep use the B team 'gainst huh line up.

Yuh sound nervous.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Looks like he did HL! Just saying...
            Peter R

Comment

Yes he did.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, you are being dishonest, with regards to playing against Man U, Pepto does not have a B team. His regular starting team was found to be wanting when the played against us, he then made changes solely to get a better result, as such, both teams(designated assignment of A & B) are interchangeable as it pertains to head to games between your fly by night team and my Man U.
                Pepto has ran out of options.

Comment

Working...
                X