• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT v Jamaica

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/news/tt-produc...helves-jamaica
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lette...=socialnetwork
    Peter R

What's good about it is that Janaicans have taken this step. It is not government policy it's people sick of the maltreatment and disrespect.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

TTMA: Jamaicans making excuses for boycott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjj4pQY9Fgo

Comment

they send jamaicans back from usa canada uk barbados antigua else where .. start trade war with them to nuh??? ..only trinidad dem have strength fah

the funny thing is this has nothing to do with immigration ... ...

Comment

I see it as very fair. If T&T is not allowing Jamaicans into the country for silly reasons, then why should Jamaica continue to support T&T in whatever way?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That is what yuh come with? Was Barbados taken to court over its treatment of a Jamaican national? Did she win her case?

You have a right to exclude who you want why can't we have the right to boycott who we want? Just the tone of that lost by you is a right royal turn off.

I was kinda ambient about the whole thing but that attitude that you displayed in that post was an eye opener.

Do what you want, is your country we will do likewise

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wrenk!!

Comment

Do we have Caricom agreement with them?

If you can't live up to it then don't sign it then you can send home all a the Jamaican them.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Time we exercise our power when we have it.

Comment

Proud ah mi Island , we are growing up,i once had a trini tell me how much oil loan we owe them ,when the yankee boys came to whip his ass ,he ran to our crew (Jamaicans) I asked him about the oil money and we still dealt with the yankee boys.

They are a very insecure lot ,these Trinis, a small minded people that want to be seen and heard ,but cant for whatever god given reason,they will talk about us like dogs in and behind our backs (forgive me for generalising) and in the same tone ,beg yuh fi elp(no shame in the game hypocrytes )Its a cultural thing ,not saying we dont have some of those hypocritical traits ,but its not cultural,our cultural is more akin to telling yuh like it is and defending it to the death.

I reason they wish theirs was more like ours ,kinda understand the hurt too,when the yanks ask them which part of Jamaica do you find T&T ...lol
                    Last edited by Sir X; May 1, 2016, 08:55 PM.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...i_pHk.facebook
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        I see it as very fair. If T&T is not allowing Jamaicans into the country for silly reasons, then why should Jamaica continue to support T&T in whatever way?

ah please a few Jamaicans get sent back and you all making noise ...this will hurt Jamaica more than us trust me ... you all have to replace our banned good with your local products ??/ hmmm or import from other countries .. letus see if it sells cheaper ...

Comment

Well it will hurt us more than it will you,why is it affecting you in ways it doesn't Jamaicans?
                          There has to be consequences to policies institutionalized by your Govt,and it is being brilliantly spearheaded by the people of Jamaica(the real victims)as opposed to our Govt.

Comment

Do you think Jakans care?

Do you really think that vastly unbalanced trade deficit is sustainable?

Steeeups.

Jamaica better off drinking less sugar water and processed poison from Trinidad and elsewhere. I predict the future hospital bill will go down!

Comment

You read up the play.

Move to the head of the class.
                              We in full agreeance here. Keep it up! LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X