Jota: He will be our Aguero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jota: He will be our Aguero

Next season and beyond,LFC the beast will be hungrier and thristy. We will win the champions league this season. Klopp has settled on Natty Phillips and Kabak. He should have settled on Natty from Van got injured and we would have been up there with City.

Memba mi warn and tell unnu!.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Arsenal definitely comfortable with its current table position, really poor across the board.

Comment

Someone implied 2nd place shows a lack of ambition and a certain club not winning anything in years. I dont think he was talking about LFC.

Champions league we a tek diss year,yuh ave any ambitious plans ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That someone also said you (& me )are wrong 100% of the time.
        In any event, we know the individual talks out of both sides of his mouth,and routinely takes things out of context.
        Case in point, it was that person who is on the record admonishing ites for having an opinion on the EPL title race,according to him only fans of his fly by night team and your team have authority to do so, that is giving weight to the second spot.
        I am on the record stating finishing second offers no reassurance to Man U fans,but one can't deny it is an enviable position for your club that is dreaming to snatch one of the CL slots, ergo second place offers protection.....
        We are trying to get footing,table position is ,at the very least ,an indicator of progress.
        As to trophies, our cabinet attests to the need to acquire trophies is more pronounced for the fly by night club than ours, the CL trophy is in Manchester that is solely because of Man U.

Even though I would need both hands to count the number of teams ahead of Pool in the table, fact is we are the second furthest...., realizing an ambitious task in doing so.

Comment

Obtw, my tough little friend,winning something is just part of the equation,defending it is vitally important to determining greatness, and your club's record at that is as abysmal as it gets, even City has done better.
          Keep your lane.

Comment

Brethren just mek di switch you will still be red. Chuss mi LFC future well bright.

Comment

You are definitely insane to even make such a suggestion, your team or any other team could be on top of the World for two decades(that probably how long it would take to remove our legacy), I would be still be a Man U fan.

Comment

Working...
              X