No announcement yet.

Anybody see Rockman? I noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh i'm the ignorant one...changes to our Constitution require ratification by 2/3rds of both houses of parliament...now go stand in the dunce corner

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      so it already had the power to impose its will, picking up 9 more seats affords you bragging rights, and nothing more.
      we picked up 16 more seats...not 9 you dummy

Comment

Okay, I concur to the first point, stand corrected!
        However, I will pass on the opportunity to stand next to you in your designated kornah.

Comment

Faith based Holness did, apparently he could have used mannequins and yield the same results.

Comment

more popular than michael manley...i know it hurts

Comment

Lol. Mr Almshouse in his element....diss bredda a sniff coke.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Congrats to the JLP as I said before. Brick me can't stop laugh after you last post .You've made my day. People think me mad I am just a laugh in public. Good one.

Comment

Regional and International...
                  Tek time walk fast my little tough lizard.
                  Maybe he is noteworthy by JLP's standard given the lowly competition, a man that created the mother of all garrisons and by default the most infamous posse,a traitor who collaborated with a foreign country to undermine Jamaica.
                  And then there was that guy who bundled an extradition request resulting in one of the largest mass execution our nation has ever seen.
                  Both too were hyped as the next thing to slice bread by their worshippers.
                  Holness has not done anything remotely similar to the many positively life altering endeavors implemented by Manley, in fact, just as I alluded to in referencing mannequins , he too benefits wholly from the mere notion of a change without actually doing anything deserving...
                  His bread and butter was the handling of COVID 18, and he bundled that(great marketer for foreign footwear Clarks).
                  Just as it is the case where he is unable to control the killers from his garrisons from doing bloody battles with each others), he is unable to stop his subordinates from being corrupt .

Comment

Obtw, given you are getting ahead of yourself, I will begin the reeducation process you need.
                    Folding was approached by external forces bent on influencing him to embrace THE agenda, he flatly rejected the proposal citing it would go against the culture of his country.
                    Do you think the powers that be would not jump at the opportunity to do the same to Holness, what was his response, and why is it being kept a secret?
                    And then there are more.....
                    Manley a mad unuh, and by the time Holness is done, you would have lost your core values.

Comment

wah dem a guh pree now...we guh wherever prosperity deh...poverty fi guh weh di cemetery deh...greenlight brogad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gihGMFXRHgE

Comment

Prosperity, under which regime(PNP OR JLP) Holness amassed his wealth?

A song abound with mere assertions, I can't fault the artiste, he was given very little to work with.
                        This is beyond making mere assertions, and ergo permanently etched in history.
                        The bar been raised from day 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qEPIo6dFhk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qEPIo6dFhk

Comment

difference being the grrenlight tune was not not recorded for an election...it wasn't commissioned by anju holness or the JLP...he made the tune in january of this year unprompted...that's real respect...now run along

Comment

Or is it blind faith?
                            Nevertheless, it is a song endorsing Holness ergo subject to scrutiny.
                            Obtw, what your take on the songs heralding Jim Brown, aren't those songs depicting real respect, how crucial is that to your opinion of Jim Brown?
                            Maybe I am ask8ng the wrong person, JB too is a lizard, and they defend each other no matter what.
                            Tan den waste me time a listen to a baseless song.

Comment

Working...
                            X