RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another casualty of Independence Day Festivities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another casualty of Independence Day Festivities.

http://jamaica-star.com/article/news...itive-covid-19

The virus is out of control, are we to blame the open airports for this or political malfeasance by the governing party,hey they have the power to dictate the environment with prosecutorial powers.

If they say they have 50 plus new csses,cases, multiply that by 6 for every day missed in contact tracing . The question is how many days are left for this election to be over.

Of note keep an eye on hospitizations, not recovered! But hospitizations and deaths in the next 2 weeks. The hospitals are already stretched.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I can't understand how the very people quick to credit Holness for keeping the COVID19 outbreaks at decent levels are quite okay with Holness undoing the initia praiseworthyl efforts by turning a blind eye.... because of the prospect of picking up one or two new seats in Parliament.
      It was his only noteworthy accomplishment too, remove that, and he has nothing.

Comment

I understand,its politricks. Do as I say,not as I do.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All the good work done at controlling the virus has been eroded in a blink of an eye because of politics. That’s a great level of irresponsibility shown by Holness and the JLP. The country needs to be lockdown again but that’s not going to happen until after the election.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You are to be commended, keeping Jamaica first, and voicing it.

Comment

Working...
            X