No announcement yet.

Pep: Bags packed and ready to go,Yaya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep: Bags packed and ready to go,Yaya?

https://mol.im/a/8646651

Said it long time, he cant handle the new paradigm of more with less,he will be lucky if City get 3rd this season.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Everyone has an "axe to grine".

Even you X.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Everyone has an "axe to grine".

Even you X.

The Spaniard has overseen total spending of nearly £700million since he arrived in 2016, but a handful of purchases, such as John Stones and Benjamin Mendy - both signed for around £50m, have failed to pay off.

Thats a 175 million pounds per year , i think we spent that once since Klopps been at LFC, please correct me if I am wrong H.L

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There is a difference in your reaction this time around , it is striking and ergo noteworthy.
        Your response to City having had a pathetic season is atypical, and your objection to 'having bags packed' is mind boggling it is YOUR mantra.
        Where is YOUR axe?

Comment

To think ,Man City is in a rebuilding stage after that money spent,in such a short period of time....lol

If Pep cant win the Prem next season , frigg the C.L , i will put his bar lower, challenge for it, he is on a plane to Spain,Germany,France or Italy to manage in one of those 2 club leagues

Comment

Working...
          X