X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR to win or draw tomorrow

Nuh true H.L .....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Talk about doing more with less! LOL
    Peter R

Comment

BR beating City into 2nd.How much did he spend compared to City this summer,juss asking ...lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thought BR didn't know how to do more with less???
        All of a sudden you change.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh clueless like all a dem,all the top 6 are going through a transition, much like when the youth coach was at the helm at pool.City lost its center back early in the season,Lord forbid we lost Van that early.Chelsea ,Arsenal ,ManU is rebuilding and Spurs just burnt out.This gives the perfect opportunity for frauds or pretenders/ midtable managers Like BR to shine.

As I told paul when we had our raging arguement anytime you have these transitions or hiccups as in City's case the midtable managers will rise and threaten the status quo, winning the prem is a strong possibility. I COINED IT THE NEW PARADIGM.

Expect him to fall and be fighting for 4th spot by new years, if not march.Spurs will rise,City will buy and Chelsea is his best hope of scrapping for 4th.

Comment

Transition is every year in the EPL. As I told you the biggest change came at Liverpool when Suarez and Sterling was sold and money came into Liverpool. They were bought for pitance and sold for huge some. Yet you claim Rodgers was not a good coach. He came second with pool and was quite unlucky that Suarez bite people and was suspended and also Gerrard slip.

Now he is showing his class again.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He inherited a solid team in Leicester that doesn't need much rebuilding, let's see how quick he frigs it up.

Comment

Did he learn anything after his tenure at Pool?

Comment

I thought they fired there coach for non-performance. What he has accomplished is no simple feat. Turned around a team in a very short time. Nobody knew Leicester was so good.

Comment

I dont know Rock,time will tell,the jury is still out.The top 6 is in transition and hiccups in the case of City and the exception of Klopp LFC,a true reflection would be him breaking into the top 4 with at least 4 teams at full strength.

That said if this team maintains top 4,it would be the 2nd time he has done it,and credit to him,it cant be seen as a Fluke.He must have learnt something..

Comment

The context is Leicester has a holiday schedule,sounds familiar doesnt it,while everyone else has european commitments,to prove the point LFC has 9 matches in december ,Leicester has 6.

He has no excuse not to be in the top 4, if he is as good as you claim he is.The real proof of being a good coach would be for him to find that balance to advance in both competitions like a Klopp,Bentez,Mourinho etc.

If he achieves top 4 ,uneasy is the head who wears the crown,in lay mans term's he has it all to prove.

Comment

excuses, excuses.

When since you start consider all of that. There were times when Pool had 6 and not 9 and no European commitment.

Comment

Considering all of that,really! are you saying you dont have the wherewithal to factor in historical variables to come to a conclusion which correlates to BR possibilities.

It's best you settle yourself until the end of season and hope he finishes in the top 4 to defend your thesis.Mine has historical facts on its side.

Comment

No I am not saying that. If you are top 4 team all of this is to be expected.

Comment

Good so you agree with me ,so what are you beating your gum up about,is it because you have a gum to beat.

Comment

Working...
                              X