Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ole a

Mad man? KMDT.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

How so??
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      How so??
      Seeing the starting 11 .... however, it worked out.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Pereira starting is likely the reason but today he wasn't trying to score each and every chance..., and a goal resulted with him getting the assist.Someone in a better position to score, make the pass.
        Really do not understand any of the substitutions made, maybe the manager was convinced of a victory but why bring Mata on against a VERY physical team?
        Why keep James on the bench when we know he is crucial to our starting 11?
        What, Lingard had a good training session which is why he figured?
        It is important that James and Pogba play together.

I was told that Greenwood could not make The Rats' U23 team.

Comment

James needed the break. He has played a lot of games all season. He bought on Mata etc to get a little game as he will need the full squad for the holiday special. I think he is more thinking about that and that is why he took off Rashford and Martial.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X