Clear All

• What was the ManDisUnited score...?

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL
    Thanks in advance.
    Have to be honest, my side SUCKS!!!!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wanbasaka,2nd time he has given away a goal.Harry McGuire can carry VanDjink jock strap.

Defence about to open wide up.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We knew we would not be winning the EPL, and no one expected us to do it.
        However, we played our role in making sure your defense of the title would be lame, unable to reach all the onjectives BUT...
        Besides, the reason why your title defense needs clutches is because of not winning games you are expected to,we are actually 4 games and a draw worse than City.
        If that gap is so telling, what of the 3 games gap Pool has on your team?
        You are really not in a position to point your smelly fingers.

Comment

about?
          It has always been that way when we play the minnows, for your team, it takes nesting fulltime or added time to breach our defense inorder to rescue a point.
          Relax, the key was for our players ti get their act together during Pogba's absence, Pogba was the missing link to make it ALL come together.

Comment

Deluded .Your mental health needs addressing, you cant make excuses for failure. The 1st step is to admit the obvious.Yuh side nuh good.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My problem is your Pool brainwashing websites are not echoing what I am saying,were they to, then ust like that it would become your gospel truth, but I am the deluded one.

Comment

Working...
              X