Awesome Ronaldo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Ronaldo

He continues to defy the laws of physics and the laws of aging. An incredible headed goal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    He continues to defy the laws of physics and the laws of aging. An incredible headed goal.
    What a leap? I think it is better than the UCL final goal against Chelsea.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

.......he stayed in the air 'forever'.

Outstanding!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

dem deh kind a jump deh a only when police a run you down.

wicked goal.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What I came away with from the City game is Rasford appears undaunted by the quality of his opponents, he feels at home.
          Old man Ronaldo would have gotten the team over the remaining hurdle(not just winning a half but both halves).
          At this stage, the only movement would have been upwards, given our results against Pool with our current team, it is not farfetched to think we would have better them if we had Ronaldo.
          Lightening striking twice, Abrahimovic too had something to offer.

Comment

Working...
          X