I see Man city,No Man U ,No Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Man city,No Man U ,No Chelsea

No Arsenal wait is that Spurs taking the field in Dubai,can you guys help me ,which team is that and why are they there,to compete for what ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X
    No Arsenal wait is that Spurs taking the field in Dubai,can you guys help me ,which team is that and why are they there,to compete for what ?
    Yeah, we all know yuh vision not too right.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well what I saw is ample reason to field your youngsters... because you REALLY needed your bigwigs to edge out a victory today.
      Your team is undoubtedly the best team at coming up with a very late goal to win 2-1,despite the quality of opponent.
      Do you see THAT.

Comment

Who and where did you play today and how much you plan to spend this winter,I hear City,Chelsea,Spurs and Arsenal have a 100mill set aside to counter my side 7 million dollar man ?

Keep in mind that's 1 year since we haven't spent a dime which translates to 2 transfer seasons.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bull makes a modest weekly wage but buts his woman a Lexus, Mayweather buys his jubee the same Lexus, does the cost of the Lexus affect both men the same way?
          Spurs too did not spend money, and THAT proved to be its downfall.
          Can you take scoring a last minute goal to the bank(the need to move it up a notch)?
          Tan deh!

Comment

1st spurs did spend this summer! 2nd buying the same brand Lexus doesnt mean it's the same,you have sports,standard and luxury.3rd your purchase price doesnt dictate that the ladies like and adapt to it the same way.In other words one might get more out of less and the other cant get more out of more.

Comment

Working...
            X