Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone moved to

Windows 10 as yet? If so, any feedback?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The feedback I got from numerous sources that it is all good on the home front.

I normally do not recommend moving to new operating system until months after it is out, but most people I talk to who upgraded don't seem to be having a lot of problem and like it.

Not looking for commercial move forward into 10 unless it is tablets and phone for right now. Not sure it will run too many 16 bit and older applications.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      The feedback I got from numerous sources that it is all good on the home front.

I normally do not recommend moving to new operating system until months after it is out, but most people I talk to who upgraded don't seem to be having a lot of problem and like it.

Not looking for commercial move forward into 10 unless it is tablets and phone for right now. Not sure it will run too many 16 bit and older applications.
      I have Windows 8 and those users get to upgrade to 10. The upgrade icon is there waiting to be activated, but I don't want to give up certain for uncertain.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Giving google a run for its money, obviously they looked at what Google has to offer, and rolled it out.

Love it.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My friend said you lose nothing, get back your start menu and it boots into desktop mode rather than the tablet looking screen. Just back up your data before you do it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Got Win7, waiting for the kinks to be ironed out.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Seems like Microsoft got is right for the first time. Not a lot of complaint of kinks and it is more like Windows 7 for PC users than Windows 8.

Comment

A very good review, more in line with what I am hearing.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-...67364/review/1

Comment

Working...
                X