Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menzies May Go! - JFF

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ntract-renewal

Wha yuh say O.J, Sass and Paul, the F & D lic can wuk, or wi can draw from the vast experience of Schoolboy and RSPL coaches fi tek it up.,Better yet get a white female jesus.

Here we have two A Lic coaches , of the highest international standard, took us to a WC and what do we do.

Wi nuh narmal.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Here you go chatting fart. The subject should be why is the JFF letting them go?
    Why??? The man them do it without pay. The man use his connection to get the kids in high school and colleges and has been a advocate.

Stop chatting Fart. When Liverpool let go Klopp I hope you use the same argument as this is not the argument you used when Benitez was let go or King Kenny. You see your big double standard?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you couldnt see that implication from the article ,if not from the article then the options that I suggested which will replace him,options you ,O.J and Paul have no problems with because to you'se the A lic is overated.

Yuh nuh narmal. Is it a comprehension problem on your part,where things have to be spelt out in direct bold letters
      Last edited by Sir X; October 29, 2019, 08:53 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes license can be overated. It doesn't matter what coach, Menzies will be hard to replace. The fact is when your coaches are been fired why don't you just say ok Rafa is been fired, he should be easy to replace with a European A license coach???? Why is it only Jamaica you wish that on.

Ask USA forever about the licensed Gregg Berhalter. All qualifed coaches are not alike. Having qualified coaches by itself doesn't guarantee results.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Idiot,whoever's replaces Rafa is mandated by the English FA to attain the A lic and I am sure FSG would look for someone who has one.History has proven me right.

True not all qualified coaches are alike or will get you the results you want,but the point of having a A lic coach is one want to ( at) least see the tactical application of play or at play ( consistently)

We can hardly see it in Jamaica and consistently is another issue.I and others argue the more we have them ( lQualified A lic coaches ,locals preferred)this would not be an issue.Thats why its rated.

Idiot did you really say,why is it only JA I wish this on.

Comment

"True not all qualified coaches are alike or will get you the results you want,but the point of having a A lic coach is one want to ( at) least see the tactical application of play or at play ( consistently)"

I see you have no experience in football, you have it with watching TV. We could easily pick up US based coaches who played for Jamaica with the same or better license that Menzies have however it doesn't mean anything if they don't give what he did, and no Jamaican base coaches have the connections he has to get the girls in US based schools or University and may not be willing to spend the time he did to get this. That was a major part of his development program.

As HL say you Jumpy nuh rahtid.

Comment

It doesn't take experience in football to acknowledge what Menzies and Donaldson are doing and you dont know if called upon others with said qualifications would do same.

Only fools generalise . Surely you are not saying that are you( I am giving you room to save face).

Comment

"It doesn't take experience in football to acknowledge what Menzies and Donaldson are doing and you dont know if called upon others with said qualifications would do same"

I don't know how many people have the resources, time and patience that these two men have. So just any coach with A license wouldn't accomplish half of what they did and what they did for each girl individually.

Comment

That is good you can acknowledge that on your part and give them credit,alot of people feel that way and they know nothing about football.

It would be good to have more locally produced A lic coaches to replace them,just in case the JFF decides to sack them in my opinion.Its an indictment against the JFF and the state of Jamaican football in my opinion.

Comment

For the record

1) You couldnt link the article to the question as per why they were let go or going to be.

2) You accuse me of only wanting JA to have the required standard of the A lic to coach teams

3) You referenced Rafa ,as a guide or proof of my bias (He coached in leagues where it was mandatory for you to have or attain it from Spain,Italy to England)

4) You claim you must have football experience to know the value of Menzies and Donaldson

5) You state not any Jamaican coach who resides overseas could accomplish what Menzies and Donaldson has done .(Not True but they are out there and are wiling to do same).

Just for the record.hehe.
                    Last edited by Sir X; October 29, 2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Let me put it simple for you.
                      Even before the man them even decide you a jump and ask me and OJ for the "A License" coach to replace them.
                      What the men have done is more than license, it is more than coaching, it is more than football". Menzies didn't just have a license, he and Donaldson had resources and could give dedicated service for free for 2-3 years and use their contact. How many other coaches could do that with a family to feed?

certainly not many. Again the fact is as HL say you get jumpy and so eager to prove a point when there is none to prove.

Comment

Agreed Sass,you find no arguement from me as to their accomplishments,if you can point any please do,the problem is your presentation its psychotic and disingenuous.

I will excuse it away like you always do,that your statements were made in jest

Comment

yes you are jumping to try and prove a point without first assessing the whole thing. That is what you call JUMPY.

The article say more about the JFF than the coaches.

Comment

On the contrary, not much to prove,when you make my points for me with disingenuous incoherent gibberish.

Comment

This is spinning by the Jff.. My understanding is Mendes is owed a large sum of his personal money over 50 K USD and he will not come back. enough is enough. Now Lorne should take the job but then they still need to play Lorne. remember Mendes probably looses money coaching Jamaica he has a very large Academy in the Orlando area and deep contacts within women football... He dont need the JFF..

Comment

Working...
                              X