All I do is win, win win!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I do is win, win win!!

The Donald says that if he's elected president, the public would get so tired of winning their heads would hurt. Well chalk up another win for the Man - Obama.

"As a result the nuclear deal will move forward unchecked by Congress, an improbable win by Obama in the face of unanimous opposition from Republicans who control Congress, Republ9ican candidates seeking to replace him in the Oval Office and the state of Israel and its allied lobbyists in the U.S."

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-tr...115350724.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I guess obama did not read the art of the deal or is it that trump did not read dreams from my father?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Probably the latter.

Comment

Senate repubs shot dem selves in the foot. Treaties must be ratified by the Senate, however the rules were changed for the Iran agreement by dem. It must be disapproved, but it can not advance because they lack the 60 votes needed to end cloture.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

how much time mi mus' seh it on yah ... dem so focussed on trying to get him that dem lose sight of what they need to do.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hey Donald The PRESIDENT wins again.

Comment

he has redefined winning ... he has redefined "face" as "persona", he has redefined "wherever" as "ear and nose" ... pretty soon he will redefine "immigrant" to include native americans

Comment

Working...
              X