Atlanta United 4, Chicago Nil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta United 4, Chicago Nil

This Atlanta United squad is very potent. I am sure the rest of the MLS have taken stock.

Our striker from Venezuela Martinez is like a starving piranha .

Another sellout stadium of over 45,922. (Could have been 55,000 but a top portion of the stadium was closed due to construction.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    This Atlanta United squad is very potent. I am sure the rest of the MLS have taken stock.

Our striker from Venezuela Martinez is like a starving piranha .

Another sellout stadium of over 45,922. (Could have been 55,000 but a top portion of the stadium was closed due to construction.
    Well we saw what happened when you guys played a half-ass'd MLS team in week 1 and promptly folded in the last few minutes. I mean seriously...who loses to the Red Cows? Beating a 10 man Chicago and a Special Olympics Minnesota is nothing to crow about.

In any case I have ordered my squire OJ to hangle unno case come April 8th. I figure it's a small enough task for his side to cut their teeth on. He assured me that he and the rest of the peasants in Toronto will be successful even though they lack Championship experience. I warned him to either stop the hype train or be executed promptly on his return. Failure is not an option for our subjects to the north. The United Kingdom demands it. (the REAL United)

I hope he gets the job done because mi nuh wan' haffi leggo my coach pon a side yuh know. It won't be pretty for you and the rest of the Choke Artists. Surrender to the Torontonians and we shall be merciful and grant a quick death for your franchise. Do it not and see every single citizen of Atlanta perish on April 30th as the armies of the United Kingdom come marching into your city. Generations from now your children's children's children will speak with terror the name Benjamin "Kill People and Drink Blood" Olsen. You and Assassin have been warned. I have cleared two spots in the trophy case for your heads. They will fit in nicely with our 4 MLS Cups.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

This is getting entertaining.....watching T.K. curse out T.K.....erm I mean HL...getting my initials crossed. Let me grab some popcorn and sit back and watch this ride.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        This is getting entertaining.....watching T.K. curse out T.K.....erm I mean HL...getting my initials crossed. Let me grab some popcorn and sit back and watch this ride.
        Yu can chat some foolishness eeeeh.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

mi like how you a watch good team play ball and dem nat even level the RAS yet.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The game I will not miss is against DC DISUNITY.

That's all I have to say about that.

Carry on Missa TK.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X