Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricketts Apologizes: Brick can I trust this

http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/j...cedella-marley

Yuh know say mi affi check wid you because yuh a di rumbar judge and jury as per credibility.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Dem man yah a some ediat,she has to be at the game to get accreditation,what about before the games.

Cedella for JFF president.I repeat this must be pure malice and vindictiveness, I refuse to believe they are that incompetent, but based on Ricketts comments, I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Sir X; June 11, 2019, 02:42 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He is full of it, he offers an apology IF she feels offended.
      One thing sure about the ReggaeGirlz, they speak with one voice, the issue will be revisited at the appropriate time.

Comment

Check with Brick if the social media content is legit before you take it as gospel,he has some kind of know it all machinery that can vouch for these things before its posted.

Worse yet Ricketts says he didnt know she was attending the game or at the game, how in the world do you not know
        Last edited by Sir X; June 11, 2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

More Apologize from the Gleaner,so I believe we can trust this source : Brick-dead ?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...-accreditation

Comment

See what your insecurities cause? You have to be going through hoops to prove yourself. Why? You have been made to feel less than, therefore you you crawl on your knees, lying and doing all manner of things because deep down you feel you are inadequate. Why is it that you cannot embrace Nigeria and say "yes ah my people those". No, because of your ignorance (which in turn breeds insecurities) you deny your own people. You have been told that nothing good can come from sub Saharan Africa, hence you shy away from Nigeria. This deep insecurity causes you to be less of a man. You cannot stand up to your word. You will lie, alter facts, shape shift et al to appear as something you are not.

Guess what? I'm here to awaken you. Get up off your groveling knees. Rise, be a man and walk. Be ignorant no more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlawlD-DyUM

Comment

Did you take your medicine this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                See what your insecurities cause? You have to be going through hoops to prove yourself. Why? You have been made to feel less than, therefore you you crawl on your knees, lying and doing all manner of things because deep down you feel you are inadequate. Why is it that you cannot embrace Nigeria and say "yes ah my people those". No, because of your ignorance (which in turn breeds insecurities) you deny your own people. You have been told that nothing good can come from sub Saharan Africa, hence you shy away from Nigeria. This deep insecurity causes you to be less of a man. You cannot stand up to your word. You will lie, alter facts, shape shift et al to appear as something you are not.

Guess what? I'm here to awaken you. Get up off your groveling knees. Rise, be a man and walk. Be ignorant no more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlawlD-DyUM
                Sweet Jesu King!

Show some mercy! Pleeze!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The child has lost his mind....lol

Comment

HL ah so di ting set. It's not easy to take a person out of ignorance. Is hard werk.

Comment

Yes, see some more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaUhyXOsEaI

Comment

I know it must be challenging dealing with yourself. Did you take your medication this morning, did the Garvey lesson I taught you yesterday awoken this spirit, you didnt learn in the lesson that Nigeria is but a part of Africa,and having a pro African philosophy is more indicative of your Africaness, ask baggawire.

Comment

I gave you two doses of my medicine, yet you continue to babble the obvious. Do you understand what sub Saharan Africa means? Keep yor dictionary close by.

Why is it that you shy away from embracing Nigeria?

Comment

I love Africa,you love Nigeria,as you see comprehension would dictate that loving Africa encompasses Nigeria! On the other hand to single out a nation ,like you do the individual Bailey in this case a nation,is a sign of selfishness or indifference to the African collective, so before I put more fire on your thought process before I accuse you again,do you love Africa?

Comment

Clearly you like to lift weights of which you are incapable of. Instead of you asking why the focus on Nigeria, you babble ignorance. Nigeria is in West Africa, West Africa is where most of the slave trade occurred. It would stand to reason that most of your direct blood line would be from Nigeria,Ghana or some place in the west African region.

You with your poor comprehension skills coming asking me the same question that I asked. You remind of some students in primary school that teachers would throw chalk and black board eraser. Yuh see yuh, mi know fi sure say yuh nuh tek no common entrance. The basics? naah

Comment

Working...
                              X