HL!!!.......Look at some of the players this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Look at some of the players this

CLOWN selected for the Gold Cup.......He's suppose to be rebuilding for the World Cup qualifying, BUT he's selecting some over-the-hill donkeys and some tried & failed.
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...-2019-gold-cup

A coach's suitcase must always be packed....and his car tank fulla gas.

HL 3:16

Nice to see McKinney back. That injury was not as bad as I thought.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I hope he @$%# up so badly (don't even make the semi-final) that he's fired after the Gold Cup.......Tired of this USSF nepotism.

McKennie played the last 2 games of the last Bundesliga season.......David Wagner is the new head coach at Schalke, and there are 4 American players there (2 played on the 1st team, last season).

Tyler Adams is our best DM/6 and Berhalter wants to play him as a "hybrid RB" (whatever that is) = MORON.

Comment

Miles Robinson is a good defender, He should be in the US squad.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are correct about Robinson.

There was a Robinson in the Jamaica friendly who was playing right mid. Turned out not to be ATLUTD Robinson.

HL

Comment

If we had a qualified & experienced head coach, with a winning track record, who was rebuilding the USMNT, he would have invited Miles Robinson to training camp. He would also call another young, talented CB Erik Palmer-Brown (signed to Manchester City), as well as Shaquell Moore, Romain Gall, Joel Sonora, Julian Green, etc.......The coaching genius, Gregg Berhalter, has called & selected a 30 year-old lumbering Omar Gonzalez, who 5 years ago was described as slow & error prone, Wil Trapp, who played for Gregg at Columbus, but struggles when playing for the USMNT (he was the player that gave away the ball that led to Jamaica's goal & gave away another that could have easily been another goal for Jamaica), Daniel Lovitz, who has struggled in his 3 caps, etc.
            Last edited by USAF; June 6, 2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

That was Antonee Robinson, a 21 year-old LB signed by Everton. Don't know why he played him there. Seems that he used it as an excuse to cut him.

Comment

Am I to assume that you are saying the Rboyz victory had nothing to do
                with the rboyz effort? The victory came because of poor coaching and selection on the US part. Feel free to correct me.

BTW That out burst you gave to me as to why Chippy shouldn't play for Germany is irrelevant. Why? You are telling me about US players. That's not what I asked.

Comment

............'ere comes chubble.....................

King long time.....⚽️🥅

HL

Comment

Took a little break boss, that's all

Did you check out the vid with Noah, Twinny bug et al that I threw up?

It's interesting in many ways.

Comment

Yes, i did.

HL

Comment

I think the squad is too old but all the coaches refuse to give Moore a good look. I was talking with one of his father's friend last year about him.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Moore got good playing time under Sarachan, when the rebuild started, starting in some of the friendlies, even against France, just before the WC, and did well. He stop getting call-ups when Berhalter was hired, and it was compounded when Levante "demoted" him. Defensively, I think he looks better than Yedlin, who I think is average 1v1, but makes up for it with his speed.

Comment

I doubt he got more than 2 call up. I could be wrong but I can only remember the France game.

Comment

He got 5 caps in 2018. He came off the bench against Paraguay, and started against Ireland, France, Mexico & Italy.

Comment

Working...
                              X