Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a wutliss looking USA side

Jamaica looked easy against them and dominated the match
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Jamaica was fluid and dominant, it was embarrasing.Are we that good and the thing is star boy not even come offa di bench.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There were two things I particularly like, the high pressing for the ball, and the confidence portrayed by our players as a whole.
      It is putting one's best foot forward against any team.

Comment

The US was so poor that we looked better than we are. Against MEXTICO and Costa Rica we gotta pass the ball much faster and cleaner.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Indeed, but the US became rattled by the high pressing, my guess is others will be too.

Comment

That's 1 L. Should have been more than 1-0, but it's a loss, so I'll take it.......Venezuela needs to whip our @ss on Sunday.

Comment

That pressing was refreshing,they took a page out of Klopp's book ,the defensive mid unsettled them as much as the forward pressing .We recovered the ball well

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BTW : We need to give ourselves credit ,in the past if the USA had a bad game,we didnt have a clue how to capitalize on it to win.

Credit to Tappa,that was a tactical masterpiece, the pressure and ball of play was fluid and dominant!!

Comment

This win should boost the team's confidence to play El Salvador, Honduras and
                  Curacao
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    That's 1 L. Should have been more than 1-0, but it's a loss, so I'll take it.......Venezuela needs to whip our @ss on Sunday.
                    USAF...it very clear that you don't like a bone in Gregg Berhalter!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I've said it when he was hired (12/'18), and I'll continue to say it, until I'm proven wrong: Gregg Berhalter is NOT qualified to be head coach of the USMNT.......Now, Gregg didn't appoint himself USMNT head coach, so I'm really PI$$ED with the CLOWNS that hired him, because there's NOTHING on Berhalter's resume that says USMNT head coach. Earnie Stewart is a friend & his brother, Jay, is the COO of USSF = NEPOTISM.

Comment

Most of those players will not see anytime in the gold cup for the USA.
                        they were outplayed though. I bet you most of those players were cut from the roster last night.

Good game by Jamaica though. Looking good.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how you get that impression??? LOL!!
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X