RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suh it wasn't a question of regression,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want the drinks I bet you?? If you nuh drink, you can give it to Jangle.

Agent nuh play with big club so unless the client want them to.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      You want the drinks I bet you?? If you nuh drink, you can give it to Jangle.

Agent nuh play with big club so unless the client want them to.
      Again, I wouldn't be surprised if he choose not to re-sign seeing how some of the fans are adamant he should leave after scoring 13 goals and having 13 assists.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Stop your crap. Fans at most the clubs are not great when you are losing. Pogba was at Manu before and he know how the fans were before he came back. Real fans are worst if he is going there.

It has nothing to do with the fans, it is about Pogba himself, Yes a few fans disrespected him but fans having an opinion doesn't matter at all.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Two things I am banking on; Pogba becomes confident that his team is in the mix to win trophies, and pnly at Man U ,he is guaranteed to get a raise on his already hefty salary.
          Rashford, Martial, James, and Wan Bissaka seem poised..., and Real Madrid already suggested that the player take a wage cut.

Comment

Working...
          X