Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF: The Girlz will be fine ,better coaches deh a yaad

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...zies-departure

. Yuh see when yuh nuh ave nuh standards dutty dog nuh know good soup,not even patty shop run suh,yuh kick out good chef and bring in dishwasher fi cook fi poor people,dem will eat it because dem hungry,but wait till dem belly start turn. Diss unlicensed ting aguh kill wi.

Menzies : JFF Into Risky business.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...mens-programme
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Big up Ricketts -
    you were so impressed, what happened?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem a implement yuh unlicensed coaching theory.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

my theory? you nuh see them run all the bright young coach them a small island?

Edwards, Edwards, Shavar and others.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Correction yuh leff out unlicensed because its overated in your sentence- position.

Comment

The thing is Rickets is making a mistake. The Mendes regime did more than coach, they held under the radar camps all over the place to find players, got players into colleges, and pro and proper development clubs. Who is gonna do this now if Lorne steps away?

Comment

The thing is no local coach has the required credentials to coach, you can then proceed with your aforementioned.

Comment

Working...
              X