The ladies beat Panama 3-1 in their

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ladies beat Panama 3-1 in their

last game at home before going to the World Cup.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

good win
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I like the good chemistry among the ladies. It will serve them well.

Btw, have anybody seen Rockman recently?

I hope he did not harm himself because of ManDisUnited calamity.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I like the good chemistry among the ladies. It will serve them well.

Btw, have anybody seen Rockman recently?

I hope he did not harm himself because of ManDisUnited calamity.

RockY busy trying to figure out how to do more with less...LOL! Him an X a conspire.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

On the contray,he will be working on your theory ! They are out of top 4,so they can focus exclusively on the prem,they will spend exorbitant amount$ to procure the best talent in the world that money can buy,compunding that is the astronomical wage bill,with a up and coming manager.

I expect them to be challenging for the prem, if not winning it next season.

Anything less means you are an idiot,not that it needs to be confirmed.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            On the contray,he will be working on your theory ! They are out of top 4,so they can focus exclusively on the prem,they will spend exorbitant amount$ to procure the best talent in the world that money can buy,compunding that is the astronomical wage bill,with a up and coming manager.

I expect them to be challenging for the prem, if not winning it next season.

Anything less means you are an idiot,not that it needs to be confirmed.
            Like I've said time and time again, Karl drop you pon yu head too much time. 9 out of 10 of the last Prem titles have been won by the richest or second richest club. End of story. No theory jackass...simple facts!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Jackass and those richer than liverpool have finished below us since Klopp has been at the helm,more than once.The story continues, can that cycle of the richest being overthrown occur,has it happened before,CC Liverpool from the 70s to mid 90s and Man U currently.

Now guh unda yuh ROCK !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You know they say puss don’t business in dog fight but city and pool and United biggest spenders in last 4 transfers

Comment

Context O.J, who did City sell to (buy), who did Man U sell to (buy),what is their source of income and is the inflow comparable to LFC.

You have heard the theory more with le$$ from me a zillion times,its not that you spend, its the context.LFC is on a more with less end game, we dont have their finances , but we will get there ((my)) way.
                  Last edited by Sir X; May 20, 2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Context O.J, who did city sell to (buy), who did Man U sell to (buy),what is their source of income and is the inflow comparable to LFC.

You have heard the theory more with le$$ from me a zillion times,its not that you spend, its the context.LFC is on a more with less end game, we dont have their finances , but we will get there ((my)) way.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X