Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any coach or soccer parent here

Ever tried TOCA?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I know its a Franchise system, much like Coverer but more technology driven. It might be another way of commercializing or commodization of the lucrative training market but get some free session and see what you think. A big beliver in giving me a decent surface and a few balls and we can build players...

Comment

Had 3 sessions with the boys. Because of the slow summer It is very good. Very good for first touch and shooting. It is a bit expensive but worth it. I would definitely recommend it and would tell JFF to get a machine.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...c4&action=view
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So what aspect did you like the machine serving you or the drills they built around it

Comment

I liked both. I had the two boys do 1 hour and they did over 300 balls in one session. If it was one he could have done more. The balls came at different height and bounce so it helps with the first touch and the drill they did help with turn immediately after controlling the ball and then shoot. It is also great for volleys and first time strike. The boys in their second session was doing Level 5 which is pretty hard.

It really help with basic ball skills and techniques.

Comment

300 touches in one session is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
            X