RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ganja: Brick you said you did the financials ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the security exchange sanctions, this is not JA where you can resign and go on another board.

Those allegations were made months ago.The financials report just came in,they got sacked!

Those are the facts.When they are charged for insider trading let me know, you are acccusing them of short selling their own company,basicallly driving down the share price to buy it back later, and dem nuh inna jail ?

Wha yuh a smoke
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So why would they get sacked if as you say the stock market has been bad this year? You're a real joker.

Comment

Thats business !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thanks for the financials,Ironic all I stated was employment is being created and you attacked me that it was a fraud scheme ( keep in mind they were 1 of 4 commpanies I believe I listed) ,you cried me down about the financials,ironically throw up a report that stated employment was being created and the fall in stock price was more to do with short selling than poor earnings for the quarter!

https://seekingalpha.com/article/423...k-quarter-next

Yes Brick people get sacked for that, how much of the takeover bid was an inside scheme to boost share price , being linked to the company is ambigious esp on wall street , where multinationals and invdividulas own shares in rival companies, hence the term hostile takeover,it could be from within or without.

They got sacked because of the poor financials for the quarter,nothing nefarious yet has been charged in a court of law.

Comment

Adjusted EBITDA declined substantially to a negative $6 million for the Canadian operations, in addition to a $3.5 million loss from the international assets which mostly comprised of assets acquired from the Nuuvera and LATAM acquisitions.
            Woiee...one man cyaan so fool

Comment

Working...
            X