HL!!!.......I see that the soccer dunce,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I see that the soccer dunce,

Berhalter, has now affected AUFC - You're playing your 1st playoff game without Robinson, your best defender. Everything that dumb@ss touches turns to mierda.

Look at this: https://twitter.com/i/status/1184866683946786816

Comment

Nagbe is probably the smartest player in the USMNT pool - He has turned down all national team call-ups since Berhalter has been head coach. He must know how incompetent this clown is.

Comment

USAF.....sorry to sound like a stuck record, but you have been right about Berhalter since the beginning of his tenure. What a friggin eejit!!!

I think I have a similar dislike for deBoer. I pray that ATLUTD let him go after the end of this season.

I will be at the playoff game against Bruce Arena and NE tomorrow. I do not like our chances. In a perverted way--if the loss to NE means getting rid of "deBore", I would shed no tears.

Last:

You cant have a USA squad without maybe the best midfielder in the US---Nagbe. That he refuses to play under Berhalter speaks volume.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

bwoy ATL team management furious with US MNT over this. Nagbe needed to replace your bwoy Bradley but Nagbe seems like he only respond to his own drum. If you remember last year he wanted to be traded??? he would be good in the US setup but until he decides they will miss him.

Game tomorrow but it seems ticket cheap, wonder why? I can't make it as youth them play but it seems like ATL kind of taking a little break from pro sport because of the other teams.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The hire of Berhalter is the BIGGEST case of nepotism, I've seen - His brother, Jay, is the #3 person in US Soccer & is positioning himself to take over the #1 (CEO) spot, with the retirement of Dan Flynn. Jay hired Earnie Stewart, as the Sporting Director of US Soccer, whose 1st task was to hire the USMNT head coach, and it's being reported that Jay was involved in the hiring process.
            1. The 1st person they wanted for the Sporting Director position was Carlos Bocanegra. Carlos wanted to hire Tata Martino, who wanted the job, but when they told him that Tata wasn't fluent enough in English, he saw the BS & turned down the job.
            2. Julen Lopetegui applied for the job, and later when he & his agent contacted US Soccer to see if he would get an interview, they informed him that his application was late. Saw reports that his application was received before the closing date.......A few weeks ago US Soccer sent Berhalter to Sevilla to learn from Lopetegui - Can't make this S**T up.
            3. Looking at Winning % and Achievements/Honors, 8 (Eight) U.S. head coaches, in MLS, ranked higher than Berhalter, and I wouldn't hire any of them to coach the USMNT.

I don't think Frank de Boer will be fired, even if he loses his 1st MLS playoff game. He has already won the U.S. Open Cup & Campeones Cup in his 1st season, and has qualified AUFC for the CONCACAF Champions League.
            Last edited by USAF; October 18, 2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

HL!!! The GB "cancer" is spreading in the USMNT: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHPrL82W4AAdNOa.jpg
              ***Wouldn't be surprised if more players, in the USMNT pool, follow Nagbe, and start turning down call-ups.......We could lose Sergino Dest to the Netherlands, as Ronald Koeman & his staff, realizing the disfunction in US Soccer, visited with Dest & presented him with a plan to integrate him into the Dutch player pool.
              Last edited by USAF; October 19, 2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X